Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi everybody from Iraq

Hi guys.
    I am Christian Herrera from Peru but now I am serving my new country (USA) in Iraq. My deployment is going to be over pretty soon and I am thinking of getting out and will be moving to Alaska with my wife. I chose to move to Alaska with my wife because she is from there. I really love Alaska I had a lot of fun doing outdoor activities on my vacation (R&R leave).

My first language is spanish and I learned english in basic training. That was an amazing experience with my drill seargents lololol. Now I am planning to move on and try to be a part of the police department in Anchorage. One of my important questions is if I can do it by having a strong spanish accent?

Oh, I forget I am going to get my citizenship in the next few months. I will be glad to get some advice for you guys. Thanks for your time and hope to hear back from you soon.

Calenzani
    Last edited by calenzani; 09-11-2008, 09:25 PM. Reason: Changing my name for my nickname

Thanks for your service to the country, to be honest, anywhere with a big Spanish population or really any big city I would think would be helpful for interpretation. Good luck with whatever your going to do man.

Comment

Hey thanks for your service and good luck on your citizenship!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6346 users online. 356 members and 5990 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X