Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi everyone

Hi from San Diego everyone.
    My name is Annjeri. I have worked as a Special event traffic controller for the San Diego police department for almost a year now. I volunteer with the department as a cadet(some of you may know it as explorers) but I will be out of the program soon because Im too old(21 in a few weeks). I had every intention of joining the police department here after I graduated from SanDiego state university with my 4 year degree in Criminal Justice. However, I met and am engaged to a wonderful Marine who has 4 years left in the service. He just reenlisted. Therefore, it doesnt make sense for me to join a department yet because we dont know when we will be moving to Missouri which is his next duty station sometime after he gets back from Iraq. I am interning this semester with the Naval Criminal Investigative Service at the Naval base here in San Diego. I may be applying for a federal organization when I start applying. I havent decided yet. Well, thats about me in a nutshell.
    I disapprove of what you say but I will fight to the death your right to say it- Voltaire

Marines girls say Oorah!

The cops never think it as funny as you do!

Hey sounds like you have some great options. Good luck to you and your future hubby!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6292 users online. 335 members and 5957 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
    Working...
    X