300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Iraq

Hey all, just dropping a line from Mosul, Iraq. Been on here for the last month or so just reading up on everyone's experiences and advice as I'm due to start an academy in CA in December. Thanks to all contributing their knowledge to us new (or about to be) to the field of law enforcement.

cmac08

Hey from Florida, good luck with the academy, stay safe, and thanks for what your doing.

Comment

Welcome from KS, and good luck with the academy...are you going to be city, sheriff's dept, or HP?
      Detention Deputy (In Process)

Deputy Sheriff/KS State Trooper (After Detention)

"Police arrested two kids yesterday, one was drinking battery acid, the other was eating fireworks. They charged one and let the other off." -Tommy Cooper

Comment

Sheriff's Department. Not particularly thrilled about the time in the jails, but I'm sure I'll learn a lot about the "criminal element," whether direct or not. Very excited though, and counting the days!

Comment

Hey from New Yawk, Which Sheriff's Department?, If L.A. County Sheriff's then you gotta see the academy, here's the website ---http://www.hulu.com/the-academy

Comment

Hey All....Newbie in Dallas ( Frisco Actually, just north) Former 6 yr Seattle Officer , moved to Texas restarting Career after I return from a 1 year Iraq Deployment.

Comment

Thank you for your service.

Comment

Hello From New York. Good Luck and Thank You for your service.
                When the public needs help, they call the police. When the police need help, they call ESU.

" To Protect and Serve"

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5905 users online. 360 members and 5545 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X