300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My return

Hi ya'll...just popping in because I heard someone asked about me...how sweet.

I used to be Styx.....I added the Ninja for some fun!
    Last edited by Ninja Styx; 09-05-2008, 04:46 PM. Reason: word missin
    "To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Welcome back! I saw you mentioned as well, but you must have been pre-2006 because I don't remember you.

Can't use your old username?

Comment

Thanks....

no, I could not use my old name and the e-mail address I used back then is not being used anymore so I could not check my password.

I think I started visiting O.com in 2004. I am not LEO....on the streets or anything, just with my 6 year old. Good grief...thats tough, sometimes.
      "To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Comment

Originally posted by Ninja Styx View Post
        Hi ya'll...just popping in because I heard someone asked about me...how sweet.

I used to be Styx.....I added the Ninja for some fun!
        I think that person was me. I would have to check to see if it was me. lol Getting old can't remember stuff.
        "A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives." - Jackie Robinson

*UPDATED* Visited: 14 (Arizona Diamondbacks, L.A. Dodgers, L.A. Angels, S.D. Padres,Atlanta Braves, Tampa Bay Rays, Florida Marlins, N.Y. Yankees, N.Y. Mets, Boston Red Soxs, Washington Nationals,Seattle Mariners,Oakland A's and the S.F. Giants.)
        Not Yet Visited: 16
        Baseball Hall of Fame- Visited

Comment

Welcome back, Styx
          Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity,
          and I'm not sure about the former.
          -Albert Einstein

sigpic

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4204 users online. 255 members and 3949 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X