300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from KS!

Hi all...as you already know I'm new here and am looking forward to gaining a lot of knowledge from here.

I've been watching this board for some time now and like the amount of wisdom circling about...(hoping to gain a little for myself, hehe).

Anyway, I'm 18 and am in the testing phase for Detention Deputy. I'm super[/I] excited to get my law enforcement career started, and meeting others who have my similar interest.

Long term-I'd like to eventually join the KHP and serve on the tactical unit...(but thats later).

Its great to be here, and I'm sure I'll have a lot of questions for all you wise people out there!

Thats all for now...

-FC47
    Detention Deputy (In Process)

Deputy Sheriff/KS State Trooper (After Detention)

"Police arrested two kids yesterday, one was drinking battery acid, the other was eating fireworks. They charged one and let the other off." -Tommy Cooper

well its good your 18 and know what you want to do, just remember that it takes time. alot of officers start in the jail it almost like a proving ground so dont get laxed. as for the tactical unit thats good you have a plan for what you want to do when you get into law enforcement there are so many different thimgs to choose from , im 27 and went the same route you did i had to be a sworn officer for 2 yrs before i could be considered for SRT but the wait was worth it. ive never had so much fun, be patient keep you head up and youll do it
    In god i trust everyone else gets run on NCIC

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3487 users online. 187 members and 3300 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
    Working...
    X