Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Virginia Im a New Member

Hi All

I just thought I'd introduce myself. I am 19 years old and I plan to become a Law Enforcement Officer when I am old enough. Right now I work for my local 911 center I have been released to answer all calls that come in and I am currently training on LEO Radios and from there I will be training on Fire and Rescue Radios. When I was in High School I was a member of my JROTC Unit and was the second highest ranking cadet at graduation, I was the S-4 ( Supply & Logistics) and the Acting Executive Offcer I was a member of the Drill Team and Color Guard and before I broke my arm I was on the Raider Team ( Physical Fitness, Land Navigation, First Aid, Repelling, etc ) and was the Captian of the Rifle Team. Also when I was in High School I did a Mentorship with the local Police Department where I did training with the CDU Team, SWAT Team, Gang Unit, CID, Crime Prevention, Jail, Commonwealths Attorneys Office, Dispatch and various other training. I was also a Police Explorer where I took place in more training. I was going to go into the Army after High School but was unable to because of my broken arm. In my free time I enjoy shooting, paintballing and spending time with my friends and family and helping run the technology at church

Heres some pictures of me in Uniform

Police Explorer Uniform

JROTC Uniform

CDU Training

National Police Week Fallen Officer Memorial Service

The Police Department and Dispatch Center

Fort Bragg Best Raider Competition

JROTC Color Guard

PT Test

Giving PT to a company of Cadets

If you have any questions just let me know and I will do my best to answer them

A few more pictures

Taurus PT 1911SS at the Range

Robinson Arms XCR at the Range

Remington 870 at the Range

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4656 users online. 314 members and 4342 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
    Working...
    X