300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New 'Old Guy' here

Good evening all. My name is Jim Bragg and I am a retired Motorcycle Officer from Greenville, S.C. who retired 23 yrs ago after being seriously injured in the line of duty. I now reside in NE Florida and spend much of my time trying to help other Officers who have been disabled on the job and are having a hard time dealing with it. I wrote up a Congressional Bill entitled "Police Officers Death & Disability Act" which provides free 100% coverage for all the Officers medical expenses as well as that of his wife and children until they obtain adulthood. I will post the complete body of the proposal in the Legal section of the forums. If you wish for me to send you a copy so that you can send it on to your Congressmen and Senators, FOP's, PBA's, and family and friends then e-mail me at [email protected] and ask and I will send you a copy. I also spend quite a bit of time collecting shoulder patches, breast badges, and caps as well as other police items for display. I have about 50 dress hats and another 50 or so ball-caps, about 40-50 breast badges and over a thousand shoulder patches from all over the world. Anything I can do for my brother and sister Officers I am more than happy to do.
    Jim

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4820 users online. 268 members and 4552 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X