300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Formal Intro

Ive been reading the forums since March and posting every now and then, I didnt have much to contribute, afterall, i was only a mechanic. I have been working on my bachelors in CJ (1/2 way there) and then i lost my job at the beginning of the year i said screw it and went to the Police Academy.

I have been wanting to do it forever (am 34 now) I graduated the academy at the beginning of August, so am super excited! I am finding the job hunting a little frustrating.

I am married to a nurse, have 3 kids whom i adore. My littlest one is 4 and he thinks that dad being a cop is almost as cool as batman and spiderman, lol.

Anyways, been reading alot of the posts, seems like a good group, i just wanted to tell you a little about me, hope to have many more conversations with all of ya.
    A government big enough to give you everything you want is strong enough to take everything you have……Thomas Jefferson

Welcome to the group.

Don't put yourself down as "I was just a mechanic" - Use that to your advantage when applying for a position. That experience will give you an edge when dealing with traffic stops and issuing tickets to a 'client' for an un-roadworthy car.
    If at first you don't succeed, remove all evidence of your attempt.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4336 users online. 246 members and 4090 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
    Working...
    X