300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to NNJ

Hi! Been here since the beginning of the year, started with USPIS in NNJ, gotta say I really like NJ a lot more than I would have guessed. So hard to find true pizza and good eats back in NoVA. I was a county cop in MD and then a secret squirrel in VA for a couple years before taking this job and hopefully going through my last academy!

I joined PBA Local 121 and FLEOA....see you guys out there and don't hesitate to drop me a line if I can help you with anything.

Hello SA216!

So let me be the first, who welcomes you to the forum. But could you please explain all the shortcuts to me like USPIS, PBA or FLEOA?

Comment

USPIS = U.S. Postal Inspection Service

PBA = Patrolmen's Benevolent Association (Police union)

FLEOA = Federal Law Enforcement Officers Association (professional association)

Comment

VA = Veteran's Administration
        NNJ = New Jersey with a speach impediment
        NoVA = astronomical event

Oh, and welcome!
        I am concerned for the security of our great Nation; not so much because of any threat from without, but because of the insidious forces working from within.

Douglas MacArthur

Comment

Kidding aside; WELCOME!
          I am concerned for the security of our great Nation; not so much because of any threat from without, but because of the insidious forces working from within.

Douglas MacArthur

Comment

Thanks a lot for the explanation of the shortcuts.

Comment

Glad to see another New Jerseyan, on the forum. Still new here myself, so there's alot to learn, but I'm gettin there, slowly.

Comment

Nothing like going from working in Mclean, VA to Newark!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2822 users online. 157 members and 2665 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X