300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi

Just checking in from Omaha, Nebraska. I'm 24 years old and am looking at applying to a few depts out of state, such as Colorado State Patrol. I've been interested in LE for quite some time and was the leader of a local Explorer program in high school.

Like in corn fed Omaha steaks?
    Originally posted by mookster
    Sully, usually I hafta glance over your posts cuz my brain would have issues with the imagery you portray, however with that one I get it. I agree one hundred percent with ya.
    Originally posted by CityCopDC
    I swear to god you are not human. I know a rogue VI when I see one.
    Originally posted by OfficerDotCom
    I think no one is probably happier than Sully and I that we ARE NOT the same person.(seriously thanking God for that one).
    -Frank

Old Physicists neva' die, they just hop on a horsey and fly away inta' an infinitely massive black ho ...

Comment

Yep the one and only

Comment

Wow...Yum.. Ya otta come down here to Arizona, Lots of action. Where men are men, women are women and the sheep are nervous.
        Originally posted by mookster
        Sully, usually I hafta glance over your posts cuz my brain would have issues with the imagery you portray, however with that one I get it. I agree one hundred percent with ya.
        Originally posted by CityCopDC
        I swear to god you are not human. I know a rogue VI when I see one.
        Originally posted by OfficerDotCom
        I think no one is probably happier than Sully and I that we ARE NOT the same person.(seriously thanking God for that one).
        -Frank

Old Physicists neva' die, they just hop on a horsey and fly away inta' an infinitely massive black ho ...

Comment

I've never been to AZ. I'm pretty outdoorys and love hunting and the mountains so thought Colorado would be a great move. I'd like to visit AZ sometime though and check it out.

Comment

~Welcome!~ Good Luck with your apps....
            ~S~

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3934 users online. 158 members and 3776 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X