Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Papapump51
    replied
    Scharf - I was going to enroll there but the next class is in Jan. / and Hillsborough is in Oct. so I am in the running there to get in for Oct - or Im going to Inverness in Jan. How do you like the academy?

Leave a comment:

• Scharf
    replied
    Welcome Mike!

I live in Homosassa as well! Though I'm at the police academy in Dade City. Welcome!

Leave a comment:

• Papapump51
    replied
    Thank you and welcome to FL - we have 2 seasons - Hot and Damn hot! Yes my career has just started so to speak - I have a test this weekend in GA and/or on Sept 9th I should hear about the 2 academies I applied for - so we will see whatever comes first to get me to my dream

Leave a comment:

• mike3980
    replied
    Thanks, I'm in the Homosassa, Crystal River area about 70 miles north of you. Looks like my career has ended and yours is just beginning. Best of luck to you and be careful out there.

Mike

Leave a comment:

• Papapump51
    replied
    Welcome Mike - I am in that area of FL as well - Tampa Bay area...

Leave a comment:

• mike3980
    started a topic Hey, from the Florida Nature Coast

Hey, from the Florida Nature Coast

Police Officer in MD for 12 years, Deputy Sheriff in NC for 21 years. Worked Patrol, K-9, Detectives and Admin near the end. Retired and working as a tour boat Captain in Florida for about 3 years. I'm kinda quiet but enjoy reading and may comment on occasion. I'm glad to be onboard.

Mike

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3633 users online. 236 members and 3397 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X