300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New member from Nashville TN

Whats going on all? I just learned of this website a few days ago from a good friend of mine that is a LEO for MNPD. So far I am extremely impressed with the content this site has to offer along with the friendliness that the members have.

I am finishing up by last year in college and should be graduating in May with a Bachelors in Aerospace and an Associates in Criminal Justice. I plan on applying for Nashville PD in a few months and I plan to read and learn as much as I can by reading these forums before I get knee deep in paperwork.

I hope that someday I will be picked to fly for Nashville after doing the proper amount of time as patrol. I currently have all of my fixed wing ratings along with some helicopter time. I love making a difference in peoples' lives and I have seen a difference an individual can make from past emergencey services experiences. Policing is what I believe can make a true difference in someones' life.

If there are any tips, pointers, comments, or adivce you have please let me know. I have wanted to become a LEO for Nashville for years and I won't stop until I become one.

Thank you for your time and I appreciate any feedback whatsoever.

Brian
    10/05/2009 NOW EMPLOYED!!
    Academy - November 2nd

Welcome Brian! Even if you don't get selected for flight duty down the road, will you still want to be in law enforcement? Just asking because it is no guarantee.

I too am a pilot, but only have my ASEL and IR. Perhaps someday I will get AMEL/CSEL/CMEL. I was considering airlines as a career change, but just not comfortable in the industry, way too volatile for me. Don't want to shell out all the cash and not have a job in the end.

Good luck in your pursuit!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5606 users online. 310 members and 5296 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
    Working...
    X