Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attn o.com - you have a virus !!!!!!!!!

This has been popping up on my computer for the past couple weeks every time I log onto o.com or move from page to page. I believe several others have mentioned it as well. Apparently the Admins do not monitor the website that much as it has not yet been taken care of. Hopefully this will get their attention.

Admins, I know o.com relies on sponsor revenue for survival. Remember the broken windows theory. It applies to internet business as well. No one wants to advertise on a website infected with a Trojan that can steal credit card information. J.D. Frank - where are you ???????????

Screenshot-9-jpg.png
    Going too far is half the pleasure of not getting anywhere

Originally posted by L-1 View Post
    This has been popping up on my computer for the past couple weeks every time I log onto o.com or move from page to page. I believe several others have mentioned it as well. Apparently the Admins do not monitor the website that much as it has not yet been taken care of. Hopefully this will get their attention.

Admins, I know o.com relies on sponsor revenue for survival. Remember the broken windows theory. It applies to internet business as well. No one wants to advertise on a website infected with a Trojan that can steal credit card information. J.D. Frank - where are you ???????????

Screenshot-9-jpg.png
    6/9/2020 Antivirus software still warning of "JS:cardStealer-AQ-[Trj]" every time I logon or change pages. Anyone else?
    Last edited by BTDT2; 06-09-2020, 06:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BTDT2 View Post

6/8/2020 Antivirus software still warning of "JS:cardStealer-AQ-[Trj]" every time I logon or change pages. Anyone else?
      Yep

Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

Another threat warning this morning:

“We aborted connection on forum.officer.com because it was infected with HTML.Script-inf."

Detected on three different computers, not on my cell phone.

Last edited by BTDT2; 06-12-2020, 07:26 PM. Reason: spelling correction

Comment

getting the same error

Comment

Testing 123
            Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

Two days ago, AVG identified yet another virus and completely shut off my access to o.com. Oh, how horrible the withdrawal symptoms! Today they seem to have cleared things up.
              Going too far is half the pleasure of not getting anywhere

Comment

I use ESET Antivirus, and I haven't had this pop-up at all. This sounds like more of a false-positive.

Also - that first screenshot you posted, mentions "JS.CARDSTEALER". That refers to a Phishing Attack that appears to be from a Financial Institution or Bank, and asks for your personal information. I haven't encountered anything like that in my casual browsing, but if you see something strange like that, you should click out of it.

If you have a Tablet or iPhone, I would try accessing the site on that. Or maybe using a different AntiVirus. It's "fake news", in all likelihood.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3261 users online. 219 members and 3042 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X