300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome Message Issues

Got a welcome message after signing up. Said if I have a question to can get an answer by: Sending a private message to forum user OfficerDotCom, or by e-mail to [email protected].

OfficerDotCom has his box full so it rejected my question. I decided to email [email protected] and Gmail told me the address server is rejecting all emails from being delivered.

All I wanted to ask is how do we qualify to post ask a cop as a sworn police officer?

And maybe someone should figure out what is wrong with the email and PM account. Or remove the wording from the welcome email since it is incorrect information.

Originally posted by nuke21 View Post
    Got a welcome message after signing up. Said if I have a question to can get an answer by: Sending a private message to forum user OfficerDotCom, or by e-mail to [email protected].

OfficerDotCom has his box full so it rejected my question. I decided to email [email protected] and Gmail told me the address server is rejecting all emails from being delivered.

All I wanted to ask is how do we qualify to post ask a cop as a sworn police officer?

And maybe someone should figure out what is wrong with the email and PM account. Or remove the wording from the welcome email since it is incorrect information.
    welcome to O dot com. moderation is almost non existant unless a post hurts someones feelings and it gets flagged by a snowflake

read the rules

https://forum.officer.com/forum/publ...-to-posts-here
    Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

I thought it was some verification process we had to jump through so ai appreciate you showing me that link.

Comment

I thought it was some verification process we had to jump through so ai appreciate you showing me that link.
        NO ONE is verified on this forum
        Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 14942 users online. 394 members and 14548 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X