300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wife made a account

and its still not active, is there someone I can email this about?

Originally posted by sooner1975 View Post
    and its still not active, is there someone I can email this about?
    There is one person to manage the forum accounts, and they have quite a number of other duties on which the company places a greater priority. To make things worse, we receive 30-50 new forum applications per day, and each one is screened individually in an effort to identify spammers, troublemakers, and ensure to a limited degree that the people who say they are cops really are. The only suggestion I can make is to be patient. I know the forum administrator ([email protected]) gets some messages to the effect of "I registered almost 12 hours ago and I still can't post. What's the problem?" to which he is tempted to reply, "And your point would be?"
    Tim Dees, now writing as a plain old forum member, his superpowers lost to an encounter with gold kryptonite.

Comment

Originally posted by Tim Dees View Post
      There is one person to manage the forum accounts, and they have quite a number of other duties on which the company places a greater priority. To make things worse, we receive 30-50 new forum applications per day, and each one is screened individually in an effort to identify spammers, troublemakers, and ensure to a limited degree that the people who say they are cops really are. The only suggestion I can make is to be patient. I know the forum administrator ([email protected]) gets some messages to the effect of "I registered almost 12 hours ago and I still can't post. What's the problem?" to which he is tempted to reply, "And your point would be?"
      I understand, ty for your post.

I'll let her know. She reg last week but I dont see her posting a lot. she reads more then she post.

Thanks again for the post

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6572 users online. 368 members and 6204 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X