300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• email address and the log-in problem

recently i sent you a PM about my email address and the log-in problems i've had.
    after reading your response i decided to post this thread.

Originally posted by leopold99
    recently i sent you a PM about my email address and the log-in problems i've had.
    after reading your response i decided to post this thread.
    To what end? We do not discuss individual account issues in the open forums.
    Tim Dees, now writing as a plain old forum member, his superpowers lost to an encounter with gold kryptonite.

Comment

i didn't know you could update your email address, i though an administrator had to do it. anyway i got it updated.

what caused this whole deal was when i updated to firefox 2.0.0.1.
      all my bookmarks, passwords, and log-ins disappeared.

Comment

Yes, you can update your e-mail address, and in fact you need to if you are not going to use the account that is associated with your user name. If we send a message to that account and it is returned as undeliverable, your forum account is suspended indefinitely. The e-mail connection is the only way we have of contacting a forum member and being reasonably sure that is who we are communicating with. If you send a message from another account regarding your forum account, you'll get back a canned response indicating that all communications about your forum account must come from the e-mail address associated with the account.

Changing your e-mail address also means that you have to go through the e-mail verification and activation code routine again. If you're using an e-mail account from AOL or Earthlink, there is an excellent chance that our e-mail will never reach you.
        Tim Dees, now writing as a plain old forum member, his superpowers lost to an encounter with gold kryptonite.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4312 users online. 199 members and 4113 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X