Collapse

Leaderboard Tablet

Collapse

Leaderboard Mobile

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What happened to the main thread about the Parkland, Florida school shooting?

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What happened to the main thread about the Parkland, Florida school shooting?

I could have sworn there was a long thread about it. But when I search for it now, all I get are these two threads:

"Deputy assigned to Florida school 'never went in' during shooting, sheriff says" started on 2-22-18, and

"Sheriff Scott Israel to face a no-confidence vote from deputies" started on 4-20-18.

The shooting at the Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School was on 2-14-18 (Valentine's Day), so the main thread would have started on that same day.

If you search the whole officer.com forums website for "Nikolas Cruz" you get: "There are no results that meet this criteria." I know that his name was mentioned in at least one thread. So, does anybody remember what happened? Was the thread deleted by a moderator? And why?
    https://www.thereligionofpeace.com/TROP.jpg

List of Islamic terror attacks in the last 30 days

I don't recall a thread that was started right after the incident...but this was another thread on the topic. I don't remember the specifics, but I think it got ugly and some posts were deleted before the thread was closed.

https://forum.officer.com/forum/publ...eets-like-this

Comment

Some of the best threads ever made have been disappeared on this forum
      Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

The thread was probably flagged for moderation.

I have two threads that were flagged after i added additional links to the 1st post (different dates) The 1st one appeared again yesterday. I guess it took a while for moderation since this site has only 2 admins and 1 mod..

Be sure to smile for the cameras.....

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 11019 users online. 417 members and 10602 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X