300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nypd taru

I think TARU is located at Queens but I live on Staten Island it will take me everyday around 1 and half hour to 2 hours to go to work everyday if I get into the unit. Can anybody tell me if it's worth the drive?

You haven’t even been hired yet...
    Now go home and get your shine box!

Comment

Originally posted by mlee17 View Post
      I think TARU is located at Queens but I live on Staten Island it will take me everyday around 1 and half hour to 2 hours to go to work everyday if I get into the unit. Can anybody tell me if it's worth the drive?
      Are you even OTJ? If so, how much time do you have? What skills do you have that the TARU would even think about considering you? And lastly, who is your HOOK? When you can answer those questions, I can answer you...
      Hey Kidd, I've got more time On Meal than you have "On the Job"

Comment

I have 5 year on the job. I had stage 3 cancer got treated and now back to work but on restricted duty. A friend of mine can get me into TARU they have a spot opening for restricted duty. But the thing is I live in Staten island I think TARU is in Queens the commute is kinda...... Do they have a station in Brooklyn or Staten island, or Manhattan?
        Last edited by mlee17; 02-28-2018, 04:31 PM.

Comment

You're on restricted duty. Once off RD you will go back to your permanent command. If your hoping to stay there after RD you better have some real juice. While assigned there you will not be doing what the taru guys do. You will be answering phones. A resrricted duty transfer is vastly different than a regular transfer.

Comment

Congratulations on your recovery. Kudos on getting back out there!
            Last edited by TUNEDNIMPORTED; 03-05-2018, 09:44 PM.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6269 users online. 190 members and 6079 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X