Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have decided to continue in my efforts in pursuing a law enforcement career. I have zero intentions of being dishonest, or with-holding any type of information from any applications or recruiter. The request to delete ,my account was simply so I could have the chance to explain said events on my own, on paper or face to face. The criticism was hard to read but truthful and I do believe was out of some good from those of you who responded and messaged me, and like I stated before, I did appreciate it.

Comment

Originally posted by BNWSHSU2017 View Post
      I have decided to continue in my efforts in pursuing a law enforcement career. I have zero intentions of being dishonest, or with-holding any type of information from any applications or recruiter. The request to delete ,my account was simply so I could have the chance to explain said events on my own, on paper or face to face. The criticism was hard to read but truthful and I do believe was out of some good from those of you who responded and messaged me, and like I stated before, I did appreciate it.
      Now go home and get your shine box!

Comment

Ooh, ooh, can you delete my account too??

Comment

Alex, I'll take Delete my Account for 2000 please

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 11548 users online. 384 members and 11164 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X