Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Officer.com Store

Does officer.com have a store?

I'd like to stick a Officer.com bumper sticker on my car. I have some drafts designed in Corel Draw, and Photoshop if needed be.

-- Wadson
    WadsonF 10-4's the above statement.

Originally posted by WadsonF
    Does officer.com have a store?

I'd like to stick a Officer.com bumper sticker on my car. I have some drafts designed in Corel Draw, and Photoshop if needed be.

-- Wadson
    Thanks for the offer, but we have a very good art department. They're easy to spot in the office. They dress much better than the editorial people.

We've talked (within the company) about offering O.com merchandise, but there are a few concerns. The one that scares me the most is that some day I'll pick up a newspaper and see some sleazeball holding a slate with a number in front of him, and he'll be wearing an Officer.com t-shirt. I do get t-shirts from time to time for giveaways at LE conferences I attend, but they are otherwise hard to come by. I also have a whole pile of golf and traditional shirts with the O.com logo, but I have to buy those myself.

If we did offer logo merchandise, it would almost certainly be through a fulfillment outfit, as we have no internal process or staff to take, process and mail the orders.

Right now, I'm down to maybe 20 or 30 shirts that I carry around in the back of my car. I give them to cops I run into here and there. So, if you're willing to drive to SE Washington and then find me, and you're in uniform and driving a marked unit, I'll be happy to give you one.

BTW, please don't ask me to send you one. I made the mistake of doing that once, and suddenly I was in the no-profit mail order business.
    Tim Dees, now writing as a plain old forum member, his superpowers lost to an encounter with gold kryptonite.

Comment

Originally posted by Tim Dees
      Thanks for the offer, but we have a very good art department. They're easy to spot in the office. They dress much better than the editorial people.

We've talked (within the company) about offering O.com merchandise, but there are a few concerns. The one that scares me the most is that some day I'll pick up a newspaper and see some sleazeball holding a slate with a number in front of him, and he'll be wearing an Officer.com t-shirt. I do get t-shirts from time to time for giveaways at LE conferences I attend, but they are otherwise hard to come by. I also have a whole pile of golf and traditional shirts with the O.com logo, but I have to buy those myself.

If we did offer logo merchandise, it would almost certainly be through a fulfillment outfit, as we have no internal process or staff to take, process and mail the orders.

Right now, I'm down to maybe 20 or 30 shirts that I carry around in the back of my car. I give them to cops I run into here and there. So, if you're willing to drive to SE Washington and then find me, and you're in uniform and driving a marked unit, I'll be happy to give you one.

BTW, please don't ask me to send you one. I made the mistake of doing that once, and suddenly I was in the no-profit mail order business.
      T-4, I understand fully. Just wished there were no conerns, and you had a launch!

I'll keep you in mind when, and after I get hired. Thanks for the prompt response.

- Wadson
      WadsonF 10-4's the above statement.

Comment

Hey depending on the level of publicity the guy wearing the o.com shirt gets there could be merchandise boom. lol
        "Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything!"-Wyatt Earp

"You never know when crazy will show up!"-Irishdep

Comment

Originally posted by Tim Dees
          This thread is useless without pictures.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5685 users online. 358 members and 5327 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X