Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help me with posting images in forum

Lately when I attempt to post a jpeg pic in the forums, I get this pop up:
    • Upload failed. You have exceeded your usergroup's upload quota of 2.91 MB by 2.41 MB. (upload_quota_exceeded_usergroup)

Any advice as how to proceed?

SUPPORT COP RUN BUSINESSES!!
    SUPPORT LEO BUSINESSES!

In 2017, the sales of my LEO related decals allowed me to donate over $350. to LE/ Military related charities... THANK YOU!!! Check them out HERE...

Mines been saying that since last year. I can’t post pics that I used to be able to post either.
    Now go home and get your shine box!

Comment

• swat_op506
      swat_op506 commented
      Editing a comment
      It's a conspiracy!!!

Hey CCCSD, btw, I'm gonna be in San D the last week of November- I'll be the drunkish guy walking North to South doing the Thirsty 30 on 30th street downtown!

I drag & drop a photo from a web page or upload a picture to an image hosting site, then cut and paste the URL onto a post.

Above is a drag & drop from a web page.
    Last edited by BTDT2; 11-15-2017, 01:57 AM.

Comment

Image result for random pic
      Worked for me! Thanks BTD!
      SUPPORT COP RUN BUSINESSES!!
      SUPPORT LEO BUSINESSES!

In 2017, the sales of my LEO related decals allowed me to donate over $350. to LE/ Military related charities... THANK YOU!!! Check them out HERE...

Comment

Originally posted by CCCSD View Post
        Mines been saying that since last year. I can’t post pics that I used to be able to post either.
        Yes, same here. In addition to all the other downgrades that were built-into in the September 2016 "upgrade" of the forums, now there is no longer any capacity to upload anything. Apparently, this latest downgrade was implemented quietly sometime ago. I used to be able to regularly update the terror attack count in my signature picture. Now I can't update it anymore, it's stuck at 32,082. The current number is 33,086, a difference of about one thousand deadly terror attacks by Muslims, in many different countries, who have different cultures, and speak different languages, yet who all misunderstand Islam in the exact same way. An astounding coincidence.

[edit]: I believe one can still link to a picture hosted elsewhere (as demonstrated above in messages #3 and 4). When you use the "image" function (in the text editor) to do that, there is an option that says:
        "Retrieve remote file and reference locally". But it won't let you actually do that, because if I try, I get an error message similar to the one in message #1 (above).
        Last edited by Max K; 05-12-2018, 03:09 AM.
        https://www.thereligionofpeace.com/TROP.jpg

List of Islamic terror attacks in the last 30 days

Comment

Figures. A direct nexus between censorship and this forum in order to control The Truth.
          Now go home and get your shine box!

Comment

Image result for funny police photoshops
            Drag and drop still works.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8327 users online. 361 members and 7966 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X