Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Message Center Has Never Worked For Me, Multiple Platforms

Greetings,

Love the site, long time member. Since the update a while ago, the message center has never worked. When I click the messages and the drop down menu appears with the list of recent messages, I can not go to the message from the drop down list. I must 'Go To Message Center' and view the message list, and click from there. Obviously not a huge deal, and if this is the worst thing about the site, then that's great. Just figured I'd mention it.

This holds true on three computers I use daily, as well as my cell phone. IE, Chrome, etc.

Keep up the good work O.com team, love the site.

EDIT: Also, why no more multiquote?
    Last edited by battlewagon; 03-18-2017, 05:19 PM.
    UNITED STATES BORDER PATROL
    "90 years of tradition unhindered by progress!"

honor first

Mine doesn't work either. Ever since the "upgrade"
    I make my living on Irish welfare.

Comment

This has been reported to I.T. We will report on any response / updates we get.
      sigpic
      The Web's Source for Law Enforcement
      PM for Technical Support or visit our contact page.

Comment

Originally posted by OfficerDotCom View Post
        Thanis..........how about the post reporting function
        Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

Thanks!

Also, why no more multiquote to quote multiple posts in a reply?

honor first

Comment

Originally posted by reils49 View Post
            Mine doesn't work either. Ever since the "upgrade"
            Originally posted by battlewagon View Post

Thanks!

Also, why no more multiquote to quote multiple posts in a reply?

they are there............................
            Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

Comment

Originally posted by Iowa #1603 View Post

they are there............................
              how do you do it? when i click the first post quote, it adds it to this reply text box. but when i click more posts, they are not added

honor first

Comment

Im having this issue as well

Comment

This is now working. Let me know if you have anymore problems with it.
                  I ride a Harley, brew my own beer and work for this website.
                  Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by JDFranke View Post
                    ten four, works now it appears. you guys are the best!

honor first

Comment

how do you do it? when i click the first post quote, it adds it to this reply text box. but when i click more posts, they are not added
                      once you click on the multiple post -----------at the top left hand part of the page you will see a box labled Post Reply (X) with the (X) being the number of posts you have copied for reply. CLICK ON THAT BOX and your multiple quotes will be in the reply box

Comment

Originally posted by JDFranke View Post

ten four, works now it appears. you guys are the best!

once you click on the multiple post -----------at the top left hand part of the page you will see a box labled Post Reply (X) with the (X) being the number of posts you have copied for reply. CLICK ON THAT BOX and your multiple quotes will be in the reply box
                        multi quote reply test. man you guys are awesome!!! do you have a premium membership option? would love to donate a small amount, 5, 10 a year to get a little icon and support the site. love it.

honor first

Comment

Thanks Iowa!
                          I ride a Harley, brew my own beer and work for this website.
                          Cheers

Comment

Any chance this could be integrated to the bottom of the page by the text box, since the page automatically scrolls down to the reply box at the bottom?

honor first

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7009 users online. 291 members and 6718 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X