Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welpe
    replied
    Mr. Dees makes a good point about too many different forums. It is a bit annoying digging through different places, especially if you don't use the "View New Posts" button.

Leave a comment:

• pkagel
    replied
    Seems to me with adding all these sub forums it is just getting a bit confusing. Forrest for the trees you know. I'd go back to the previous way you had it last week though I do like being able to click on the individual states now.

If somebody asks an academy ? in the ask a cop section it gets answered if it isn't too silly, no reason to make the guys search through 50 different sections looking for stuff to answer.

Leave a comment:

• Tim Dees
    replied
    Originally posted by toby101
    I was just thinking yesterday and was wondering if you O.com gods could put two more sections up. One thread would be for Criminal Justice students who are thinking of CJ or are in classes at the present time.
    I don't have any fundamental objection to this, but creating too many forum sections means that a lot of messages won't get seen, read, and responded to. Is there some reason that one of the existing sections doesn't meet your needs? Have you posted a question there and had it get "lost?" Give me a congent reason for the need for a new section, and evidence that there is enough demand for it, and we'll certainly consider it.

Leave a comment:

• OfcDave
    replied
    I agree.... With the first one.... Maybe in the "Officers Only" section there could be a spot for people in the Academy... Cause I know sometimes I want Officers to reply to my post like in "http://forums.officer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=35595" I put that in rookies because I didn't know where else to put it!!!!

Thanx, you guys do an awesome job....

_Dave

Leave a comment:

• Welpe
    replied
    The Job Search probably fulfills that second one pretty well.

Leave a comment:

Guest started a topic Adding 2 more sections

Adding 2 more sections

I was just thinking yesterday and was wondering if you O.com gods could put two more sections up. One thread would be for Criminal Justice students who are thinking of CJ or are in classes at the present time.

The other thread would be for people who is applying for agencies/departments, so people can give hints to other O.com members who is also applying for departments/agencies.

Thanks O.com

Toby101

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5388 users online. 294 members and 5094 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X