This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Name Changed

I need help in changing my screen name on this forum. I would like to chnage it from Seal_team to Air Force1. CAN ANYBODY HELP me with this problem.
    "Live like NO ONE else so later you can LIVE like no one else"....Dave Ramsey

sigpic

changing name

Its simple enough to change. Go back into your profile. Go to the bar where your current name is assigned. Delete the current name. Type in your new name as conceived. Make sure to click ok.

Comment

If you do this you loose your post count

Comment

Screen/User Name Change

There was a previous Thread on this question but at this stage I cannot locate it.

However, my understanding is that you would need to contact the Website Administrator to have your Screen Name changed.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnKelly
          However, my understanding is that you would need to contact the Website Administrator to have your Screen Name changed...
          That would be correct.

Comment

How do I go about contacting them? I have sent email and asked on the forums but have goten no response.
            "Live like NO ONE else so later you can LIVE like no one else"....Dave Ramsey

sigpic

Comment

Seal

Its the weekend. Someone will get back to you this week.

We typically do not permit changing usernames. Please PM us with any circumstances that require such a chance.

Thanks
              sigpic
              The Web's Source for Law Enforcement
              PM for Technical Support or visit our contact page.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2915 users online. 157 members and 2758 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X