300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What happened to "Mark as Read"?

How do you mark the forum as read now? Each topic used to be able to mark as read, but now I don't see this link?

We'll check on that later today but under 'Quick Links' there's a mark forums read, but that does the entire thing. We think when you view any thread it will mark it as read by default. But will check on it and advise.
    sigpic
    The Web's Source for Law Enforcement
    PM for Technical Support or visit our contact page.

Comment

I pull up all the "new posts" and would hit "mark read" so that I can quickly know which ones are new next time I log on. I hope they put that feature back in soon also.
      "Respect for religion must be reestablished. Public debt should be reduced. The arrogance of public officials must be curtailed. Assistance to foreign lands must be stopped or we shall bankrupt ourselves. The people should be forced to work and not depend on government for subsistence." - Cicero, 60 B.C.

For California police academy notes go to http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CABasicPolice/

Comment

I found it, they moved it to Quick links just like O.com said. Just pull down the menu and you can hit the button. I rather preferred it in the main tool bar though.
        "Respect for religion must be reestablished. Public debt should be reduced. The arrogance of public officials must be curtailed. Assistance to foreign lands must be stopped or we shall bankrupt ourselves. The people should be forced to work and not depend on government for subsistence." - Cicero, 60 B.C.

For California police academy notes go to http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CABasicPolice/

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6731 users online. 348 members and 6383 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X