Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chatroom

Hey O.com,

I am just wondering if we could get a chatroom here at O.com. Just like posting, BUT we could actaully have a conversation with whoever is online at the time. I believe this would a great addition to this awesome site. Thanks a lot.

Toby101

Originally posted by toby101
    Hey O.com,

I am just wondering if we could get a chatroom here at O.com. Just like posting, BUT we could actaully have a conversation with whoever is online at the time. I believe this would a great addition to this awesome site. Thanks a lot.

Toby101
    Toby, since you are pretty new...I will let you know that O.com wont make a real chat room because its just too hard to control what goes on in there.....some members have asked and its just not something they can or want to do.
    you are welcome to visit the pretend chat room we have in Off duty discussion, if you havent already. The same people usually chat in there, but others join in when they have the time or the topic of conversation suits them. If it seems boring to you, you can ask a question to liven it up a bit...just be nice. We have been warned in there a few times when we get too silly....nothing bad, just silly.

Comment

Styx,

The reason why I suggested the chatroom is you see all these people on during the day or at night. It would be just nice and relaxful just to kick back and shot the $hit off.

I guess the way I look at it is if someone has a problem copy and paste the content into an e-mail and send if off to a mod. I don't think it would be that to keep track off. I see here at O.com we have a lot of vet's here so how about it mods.

Comment

Off duty discussion
        For the LE community only, Discussion of general non-LE topics, sports, movies, etc.

chat chat chat chat is in a section that is for LE only. This is why I never post in there. I don't understand why a civi can not talk about sports or movies but thats the rule so I don't post in there
        Straight Up

new office pic relocated to: http://truckingamerica.blogspot.com/

Comment

The thread "Chat Chat Chat" is not just for Police Officers. There are others in there who are not cops. I am one of them.
          "A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives." - Jackie Robinson

*UPDATED* Visited: 14 (Arizona Diamondbacks, L.A. Dodgers, L.A. Angels, S.D. Padres,Atlanta Braves, Tampa Bay Rays, Florida Marlins, N.Y. Yankees, N.Y. Mets, Boston Red Soxs, Washington Nationals,Seattle Mariners,Oakland A's and the S.F. Giants.)
          Not Yet Visited: 16
          Baseball Hall of Fame- Visited

Comment

Originally posted by Straight Up
            Off duty discussion
            For the LE community only, Discussion of general non-LE topics, sports, movies, etc.

chat chat chat chat is in a section that is for LE only. This is why I never post in there. I don't understand why a civi can not talk about sports or movies but thats the rule so I don't post in there

From what I understand on this it is in the public forums so you CAN post in there. We will see ya in their.

Oh Styx by the way, I have already been called a smart *** in there. Thanks this is my kind of place.

Comment

For the LE community only- vs -Public forums. confusing..... anyway lets quit here so O.com don't have to jump in and make a ruling. I like to follow you guys sometimes. makes my life not seem so bad j/k
              Straight Up

new office pic relocated to: http://truckingamerica.blogspot.com/

Comment

Its easy to join Yahoo Instant Messenger. Everyone can put their ID's on and chat. Like a chat room only better, IMO.
                Last edited by Jellybean400; 07-29-2005, 02:38 PM.

Comment

Toby, this is not associated with O.com, but it is a chatroom that has LEO and more. Most anyone is welcome there, there are mod's, but not all the time though. Invite some o.com'ers and have a party

http://www.roxanne-moses.com/

I also have a thread in the "off-duty" section that explains more about the creator of the site that hosts the room.
                  stay safe and always remember to look up!!

"You've been talking to yourself in the mirror again haven't you ?

chat room

Comment

10-4, sounds good. I am 10-7 for about a week here. So I wouldn't be able to check it out.

Toby

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6771 users online. 364 members and 6407 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X