Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why was the Ask a Security Guard thread locked?

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why was the Ask a Security Guard thread locked?

That thread was pretty funny and had both cops and security officers sharing a few chuckles. Why was it locked?
    Disclaimer: The writer does not represent any organization, employer, entity or other individual. The first amendment protected views/commentary/opinions/satire expressed are those only of the writer. In the case of a sarcastic, facetious, nonsensical, stirring-the-pot, controversial or devil's advocate-type post, the views expressed may not even reflect those of the writer.

Probably, because it invited comments from security guards in the section you successfully lobbied to get restricted to cops.
    No longer ignoring anybody here, since that psycho known as "Josey Wales" finally got the boot after being outed as a LE imposter by B&G978. Nice job.

Comment

Originally posted by ProWriter
      Probably, because it invited comments from security guards in the section you successfully lobbied to get restricted to cops.
      Yep
      Straight Up

new office pic relocated to: http://truckingamerica.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by ProWriter

In that case I'm glad it was locked as it was posted under the wrong topic. Thanks for clearing that up.

BTW it's too bad there were only about 4 other places where it could have been posted.

[testing technical issue]
        Last edited by BrickCop; 07-23-2005, 03:41 PM. Reason: Always enjoy your posts- BrickCop
        Disclaimer: The writer does not represent any organization, employer, entity or other individual. The first amendment protected views/commentary/opinions/satire expressed are those only of the writer. In the case of a sarcastic, facetious, nonsensical, stirring-the-pot, controversial or devil's advocate-type post, the views expressed may not even reflect those of the writer.

Comment

Originally posted by BrickCop
          In that case I'm glad it was locked as it was posted under the wrong topic. Thanks for clearing that up. BTW it's too bad there were only about 4 other places where it could have been posted.
          Which, as I said, when the issue of restricting the section first came up, is one reason I didn't think it made any sense: precisely because so many of the questions posted in there didn't involve subjects that required ever having worn a duty belt to answer correctly. In any case, I don't know that I cleared anything up, but that was my first guess. It's also possible that the thread was closed because it invited ridiculing security guards just for their profession.
          No longer ignoring anybody here, since that psycho known as "Josey Wales" finally got the boot after being outed as a LE imposter by B&G978. Nice job.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5970 users online. 359 members and 5611 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X