X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BiteThePullet
    replied
    Originally posted by sanitizer View Post
    Ultra luxury vehicles makes others envious and or suspicious.
    However, we know you're not running a brothel, dealing drugs or laundering money so you'll be OK.

http://time.com/3659911/ferrari-cop-britain-birmingham/
    Ah yes, let me just run a drug ring that uses prostitutes to sell black tar heroin to illegal weapons dealers who in turn pay me with private information so I can commit identity fraud.

/sarcasm (for any BI looking at my old posts....plz don't DQ me, I am probably a starving college student and this is totally a joke)

Leave a comment:

• sanitizer
    replied
    Originally posted by BiteThePullet View Post
    Well, if I gizmo a Lamborghini, will it increase my chances of being hired? I mean, I already proved I can drive fast and have a fearless side
    Ultra luxury vehicles makes others envious and or suspicious.
    However, we know you're not running a brothel, dealing drugs or laundering money so you'll be OK.

http://time.com/3659911/ferrari-cop-britain-birmingham/

Leave a comment:

• BiteThePullet
    replied
    When you’re as old as Iowa you can have mine as I’ll be long gone as will many current members.

I have pre 64 model 94 you can buy from my great grandkids when the time comes.

Unless you plan to “Gizmo” a Lamborghini, get use to driving a Camry…
    Well, if I gizmo a Lamborghini, will it increase my chances of being hired? I mean, I already proved I can drive fast and have a fearless side

My family actually has a lever action that has been passed down, and currently resides with my grandfather. Me being the only younglin with anything more than a passing interest, it should transfer to me! Just need to be 18 already

Leave a comment:

• sanitizer
    replied
    LOL

When I am as old as Iowa, I want a pair of bifocals. And a .30-30 lever action. Ahhhh the fun that comes with old age.

Glocks sure are dependable, but why drive a Toyota Camry when you can drive a Lamborghini Veneno Roadster?
    When you’re as old as Iowa you can have mine as I’ll be long gone as will many current members.

I have pre 64 model 94 you can buy from my great grandkids when the time comes.

Unless you plan to “Gizmo” a Lamborghini, get use to driving a Camry…

Leave a comment:

• BiteThePullet
    replied
    Much better, I can view your post without bifocals. I've fired literally thousands of rounds through my Glock without a problem, yet I recently witnessed a veteran officer experience a Limp Wrist Failure. Fortunately this veteran is of a higher pay grade and not working the streets. As I said in the past I considered Glock to be one of the most dependable firearms available to law enforcement and if anyone from GLOCK, Inc Smyrna, GA is reading this post, please feel free to send a GLOCK Camo/Tan Mesh Perfection cap size 7 ½ C/O this forum. Thanks...
    LOL

When I am as old as Iowa, I want a pair of bifocals. And a .30-30 lever action. Ahhhh the fun that comes with old age.

Glocks sure are dependable, but why drive a Toyota Camry when you can drive a Lamborghini Veneno Roadster?

Leave a comment:

• sanitizer
    replied
    Gosh, military time. I FEEL SO PRO

And thanks
    Much better, I can view your post without bifocals. I've fired literally thousands of rounds through my Glock without a problem, yet I recently witnessed a veteran officer experience a Limp Wrist Failure. Fortunately this veteran is of a higher pay grade and not working the streets. As I said in the past I considered Glock to be one of the most dependable firearms available to law enforcement and if anyone from GLOCK, Inc Smyrna, GA is reading this post, please feel free to send a GLOCK Camo/Tan Mesh Perfection cap size 7 ½ C/O this forum. Thanks...

Leave a comment:

• BiteThePullet
    replied
    Re-read your PM dated February 12, 2015 1018 hrs.
    Gosh, military time. I FEEL SO PRO

And thanks

Leave a comment:

• sanitizer
    replied
    In case any non-gun people view this, I have added labels to clarify
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]12835[/ATTACH]

EDIT: How do I make the picture bigger?
    Re-read your PM dated February 12, 2015 1018 hrs.

Leave a comment:

• BiteThePullet
    replied
    In case any non-gun people view this, I have added labels to clarify
    gun2.jpg

EDIT: How do I make the picture bigger?
    Attached Files
    Last edited by BiteThePullet; 02-23-2015, 07:47 PM.

Leave a comment:

• sanitizer
    replied
    I have no issue with glocks - they do their job, are simple to operate, and excellent because, for new shooters, the low caliber variants are easy to learn on. As a duty weapon, its excellent, and (in reality) most likely what I would use. As a range toy - H&K all the way.

But yes, I will become much more than proficient before I put on the uniform.

Great firearm but a little hard to conceal during warmer weather.
    Last edited by sanitizer; 02-21-2015, 10:41 PM.

Leave a comment:

• BiteThePullet
    replied
    I recall one of our veteran members making a comparable argument about their Webley Mk VI’s.
    I replaced my NAV1851 for a Glock and never regretted it.

What’s CoD? Conservator of Da Peace?

Seriously whatever sidearm you carry, become proficient like you life depends on it, because it very well may….
    I have no issue with glocks - they do their job, are simple to operate, and excellent because, for new shooters, the low caliber variants are easy to learn on. As a duty weapon, its excellent, and (in reality) most likely what I would use. As a range toy - H&K all the way.

But yes, I will become much more than proficient before I put on the uniform.

Leave a comment:

• sanitizer
    replied
    ITS BECAUSE IT WAS THE BEST, GOD LIKE GUN, IN CoD: MW2 AND I GOT SO MANY CAMPERS WITH AN AKIMBO .45 USP WITH FMJ AND RAPID FIRE ATTACHMENTS

Well, something like that :P. Back in reality, I like the USP series because they are not only reliable, but they are ergonomic IMO and I love the sight picture.
    I recall one of our veteran members making a comparable argument about their Webley Mk VI’s.
    I replaced my NAV1851 for a Glock and never regretted it.

What’s CoD? Conservator of Da Peace?

Seriously whatever sidearm you carry, become proficient like you life depends on it, because it very well may….
    Last edited by sanitizer; 02-16-2015, 08:02 PM.

Leave a comment:

• BiteThePullet
    replied
    Is it because of H&K's Cold Hammer Forged Polygonal Bore?
    ITS BECAUSE IT WAS THE BEST, GOD LIKE GUN, IN CoD: MW2 AND I GOT SO MANY CAMPERS WITH AN AKIMBO .45 USP WITH FMJ AND RAPID FIRE ATTACHMENTS

Well, something like that :P. Back in reality, I like the USP series because they are not only reliable, but they are ergonomic IMO and I love the sight picture.

Leave a comment:

• asullivan
    replied
    Originally posted by So Fla Cop View Post
    o no you dit-ten

Ya' I did-done do's it'z....

Originally posted by So Fla Cop View Post
    Thank you for noticing....

Didn't notice nutt'in,,,butt's cream PEEEEE WHEWWWWW ya' a stinker...

Originally posted by CCCSD View Post
    Why? You'll STILL be a pain in the butt poster...
    I Hopp'in ta' like butt butter.....

Originally posted by Iowa #1603 View Post
    excuse me----------------the first page of each sub section of the forum

Taint none..,,,Too'z much section'z O' da' subs, and forum's O da' pages....

Iowa has given you all the info you need this is also a good path to follow

If ya' hanker'in in runn'in round through da' holes O' Swiss cheese...

Leave a comment:

• sanitizer
    replied
    Oh god the glocks. Oh no.
    H&K FAN CLUB FOR LYFE
    Is it because of H&K's Cold Hammer Forged Polygonal Bore?

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5125 users online. 324 members and 4801 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X