300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BiteThePullet View Post
    I have no issue with glocks - they do their job, are simple to operate, and excellent because, for new shooters, the low caliber variants are easy to learn on. As a duty weapon, its excellent, and (in reality) most likely what I would use. As a range toy - H&K all the way.

But yes, I will become much more than proficient before I put on the uniform.

Great firearm but a little hard to conceal during warmer weather.
    Last edited by sanitizer; 02-21-2015, 10:41 PM.

Comment

In case any non-gun people view this, I have added labels to clarify
      gun2.jpg

EDIT: How do I make the picture bigger?
      Attached Files
      Last edited by BiteThePullet; 02-23-2015, 07:47 PM.
      REINSTATE THE TRIG
      Originally posted by Iowa #1603
      Your logic defies logic
      Originally posted by Rudy8116
      Blah blah blah, cops don't need camo, something something something, why do police need armored vehicles, angry rant angry rant angry rant let's take them all away, angry masturbation.
      Originally posted by Michigan
      Arresting someone is fun, but playing with my pecker is still more fun.
      Originally posted by TheTick
      A pallet of Cheetos and pictures of my cock are inbound.
      This gangsta *** mother ****er was twisting trees with dank nuggs while in his crib.
      Originally posted by 02paul09
      Being a cop these days in an officer safety issue

Comment

In case any non-gun people view this, I have added labels to clarify
        [ATTACH=CONFIG]12835[/ATTACH]

EDIT: How do I make the picture bigger?
        Re-read your PM dated February 12, 2015 1018 hrs.

Comment

Originally posted by sanitizer View Post
          Re-read your PM dated February 12, 2015 1018 hrs.
          Gosh, military time. I FEEL SO PRO

And thanks
          REINSTATE THE TRIG
          Your logic defies logic
          Blah blah blah, cops don't need camo, something something something, why do police need armored vehicles, angry rant angry rant angry rant let's take them all away, angry masturbation.
          This gangsta *** mother ****er was twisting trees with dank nuggs while in his crib.

Comment

Gosh, military time. I FEEL SO PRO

And thanks
            Much better, I can view your post without bifocals. I've fired literally thousands of rounds through my Glock without a problem, yet I recently witnessed a veteran officer experience a Limp Wrist Failure. Fortunately this veteran is of a higher pay grade and not working the streets. As I said in the past I considered Glock to be one of the most dependable firearms available to law enforcement and if anyone from GLOCK, Inc Smyrna, GA is reading this post, please feel free to send a GLOCK Camo/Tan Mesh Perfection cap size 7 ½ C/O this forum. Thanks...

Comment

Much better, I can view your post without bifocals. I've fired literally thousands of rounds through my Glock without a problem, yet I recently witnessed a veteran officer experience a Limp Wrist Failure. Fortunately this veteran is of a higher pay grade and not working the streets. As I said in the past I considered Glock to be one of the most dependable firearms available to law enforcement and if anyone from GLOCK, Inc Smyrna, GA is reading this post, please feel free to send a GLOCK Camo/Tan Mesh Perfection cap size 7 ½ C/O this forum. Thanks...
              LOL

When I am as old as Iowa, I want a pair of bifocals. And a .30-30 lever action. Ahhhh the fun that comes with old age.

Glocks sure are dependable, but why drive a Toyota Camry when you can drive a Lamborghini Veneno Roadster?
              REINSTATE THE TRIG
              Your logic defies logic

Comment

LOL

When I am as old as Iowa, I want a pair of bifocals. And a .30-30 lever action. Ahhhh the fun that comes with old age.

Glocks sure are dependable, but why drive a Toyota Camry when you can drive a Lamborghini Veneno Roadster?
                When you’re as old as Iowa you can have mine as I’ll be long gone as will many current members.

I have pre 64 model 94 you can buy from my great grandkids when the time comes.

Unless you plan to “Gizmo” a Lamborghini, get use to driving a Camry…

Comment

When you’re as old as Iowa you can have mine as I’ll be long gone as will many current members.

I have pre 64 model 94 you can buy from my great grandkids when the time comes.

Unless you plan to “Gizmo” a Lamborghini, get use to driving a Camry…
                  Well, if I gizmo a Lamborghini, will it increase my chances of being hired? I mean, I already proved I can drive fast and have a fearless side

My family actually has a lever action that has been passed down, and currently resides with my grandfather. Me being the only younglin with anything more than a passing interest, it should transfer to me! Just need to be 18 already
                  REINSTATE THE TRIG
                  Your logic defies logic

Comment

Well, if I gizmo a Lamborghini, will it increase my chances of being hired? I mean, I already proved I can drive fast and have a fearless side
                    Ultra luxury vehicles makes others envious and or suspicious.
                    However, we know you're not running a brothel, dealing drugs or laundering money so you'll be OK.

http://time.com/3659911/ferrari-cop-britain-birmingham/

Comment

Ultra luxury vehicles makes others envious and or suspicious.
                      However, we know you're not running a brothel, dealing drugs or laundering money so you'll be OK.

http://time.com/3659911/ferrari-cop-britain-birmingham/
                      Ah yes, let me just run a drug ring that uses prostitutes to sell black tar heroin to illegal weapons dealers who in turn pay me with private information so I can commit identity fraud.

/sarcasm (for any BI looking at my old posts....plz don't DQ me, I am probably a starving college student and this is totally a joke)

REINSTATE THE TRIG
                      Your logic defies logic

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2642 users online. 131 members and 2511 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X