300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Officer.com Webmail Closure

I recently received an email from Officer.com advising me that the Officer.com webmail service was being discontinued and it advised the date that it was closing.

Unfortunately I deleted the email and I cannot recall the date.

Can anyone advise?

Thanks

No replies;! it would appear that I am the only one with an Officer.com Webmail Account; no wonder they want to shut it down.

It turns out the closing down date was October 15, 2014 but it is still active

Comment

Originally posted by JohnKelly View Post
      No replies;! it would appear that I am the only one with an Officer.com Webmail Account; no wonder they want to shut it down.

It turns out the closing down date was October 15, 2014 but it is still active
      Odd, I never heard of this before your post, it must be a feature only available to verified LEO accounts here.

That's too bad because a replacement or alternate is not easy to find- thinking in terms of security issues and possible sensitive information you wouldn't want to go through a non Officer.com type sites' email system.

Wonder why they decided to close it, a web based email function doesn't use any real heavy resources, but maybe it's because of having to maintain it, and the admins already have more than enough work to do.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4213 users online. 264 members and 3949 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X