300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tapatalk Issue

I primarily browse the forums using Tapatalk on my iPhone.

Lately, however, I have been unable to log in with Tapatalk. I consistently get a "Log In Failed" message, even though my credentials are correct (I can log in on my mac's browser). I'm not sure if the issue is on the forum's side or the app's side, but it is worth noting that I can use the app to log into the other forums I frequent.

An observation: As far as log in credentials go, Tapatalk asks for the username, while the forum asks for an email address when standing alone in a web browser. I'm not sure if it was always like that, or if that changed recently. I can't remember, because I usually just stayed logged in on both the browser and the app, until one day the "Log In Failed" message just popped up.

Anyone else having this issue?

Are you using Tapatalk via Wi-Fi or a cellular carrier?

I had that issue last weekend on my phone but it cleared once I had a better data connection.

Sent via Tapatalk.
    “You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.” ― Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by Gradient Shift View Post
      Are you using Tapatalk via Wi-Fi or a cellular carrier?

I had that issue last weekend on my phone but it cleared once I had a better data connection.

Sent via Tapatalk.
      I've tried it on several different WIFI networks, as well as different locations on LTE and 3G. No dice.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5195 users online. 322 members and 4873 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X