300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Database Error

I am getting a LOT of "Database Error" messages when trying to access a thread.
    The sheep generally do not like the sheepdog. He looks a lot like the wolf. He has fangs and the capacity for violence. The difference, though, is that the sheepdog must not, cannot and will not ever harm the sheep. Any sheepdog who intentionally harms the lowliest little lamb will be punished and removed.

I Am the Sheepdog.

"And maybe just remind the few, if ill of us they speak,
    that we are all that stands between
    the monsters and the weak." - Michael Marks

sigpic

Me too, Im sure a lot of people are, Im not sure whats going on.
    Its Showtime! -- "The Icon" -- Sting.

Comment

Mee too........................>I will PM JDFranke and see if he can take care of it

(I have a feeling he is on vacation or something since Yuri hasn't been banned )
      My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

Originally posted by Iowa #1603 View Post
        Mee too........................>I will PM JDFranke and see if he can take care of it

(I have a feeling he is on vacation or something since Yuri hasn't been banned )
        Please do, and thank you...

Comment

Same here - when I click on "New Posts" "What's New" or "Today's Posts" I got nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by JustAJ View Post
            Same here - when I click on "New Posts" "What's New" or "Today's Posts" I got nothing.
            It looks like a problem with logging in... if you log out, you have access to the threads, once you log in, you get the database error.. its weird.

Comment

I did too. Now it is appeared to have been fixed.
              I’ll die with blue in my veins.

Comment

It has been fixed

THANKS
                My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

Our apologies for the trouble you were experiencing. My guess is your issues was a result of our shift to cloud servers over the past few weeks. We migrated all our sites and databases to help improve our sites performance. You may notice drastic improvements on the speed at which the site loads.
                  I ride a Harley, brew my own beer and work for this website.
                  Cheers

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3489 users online. 204 members and 3285 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X