300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PM E-mails

I noticed when the new theme happened I stopped receiving e-mails when I would get a PM. I have gone into my settings and made sure it was set to send the e-mails, it is/was. I still am not getting an e-mail. Oddly enough a few days ago, I got 2 or 3 e-mails with new PMs with the message included but they were messages that I had already read and were several months old. Any suggestions?
    "To hell with a supervisor, men follow a leader" -Texas Ranger Captain Allee

"Regard your soldiers as your children, and they will follow you into the deepest valleys; look on them as your own beloved sons, and they will stand by you even unto death."
    -Sun Tzu

I have no experience with e-mail notifications, so I can't advise in that regard. However, I am guessing you have a smartphone in which you get those e-mail notifications. If that is the case look into getting an application called Tapatalk (thread: http://forums.officer.com/t194929/). This will provide you with a notification on your phone when someone sends you a message or quotes one of your posts. The app works very well.
    “You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.” ― Winston Churchill

Comment

Once again Gradient Shift is right on the money.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3397 users online. 251 members and 3146 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X