Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Having trouble loading pics...did I screw something up?

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Having trouble loading pics...did I screw something up?

I try loading a pic to a post and it gets rejected and the notice advises me that I have exceeded my quota of 2.9kb

I've never seen this before and cannot seem to get it gone. What did I do wrong and how do I fix it?

Thanks in advance.
    Harry S. Truman, (1884-1972)
    “Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day.”

Capt. E.J. Land USMC,
    “Just remember – life is hard. But it’s one hell of a lot harder if you’re stupid.

George Washington, (1732-1799)
    "I hope I shall possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of all titles, the character of an honest man."

Originally posted by Country_Jim
    ... Thus far, I am rooting for the zombies.

That should read 2.91MB. If you are seeing kb or KB it may be in error. Either way, the forum only allows users to save 2.91MB worth of images on the servers and you may have hit the limit.

To clear some of those out go to your settings page. At the bottom of the left menu is "Attachments." From there you can pick which files you want to keep and which you don't.

I just use http://postimg.org/ for image hosting.
    “You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.” ― Winston Churchill

Comment

Oh, and the other way to manage those attachments is to click the "GO ADVANCED" button next to the "POST QUICK REPLY" button. Scroll down a bit and you should see another button for manage attachments. I don't know about the vB4 Default theme, but the Debutante theme has a popup window and a decent UI for managing your attachments. The UI for the method posted in my previous post kinda sucks.
      “You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.” ― Winston Churchill

Comment

Mucho gracias mi amigo.

Turns out I must have hit my limit.
        Harry S. Truman, (1884-1972)
        “Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day.”

Capt. E.J. Land USMC,
        “Just remember – life is hard. But it’s one hell of a lot harder if you’re stupid.

George Washington, (1732-1799)
        "I hope I shall possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of all titles, the character of an honest man."

Originally posted by Country_Jim
        ... Thus far, I am rooting for the zombies.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4508 users online. 292 members and 4216 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X