300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How To: Change Forum Theme/Style

As requested, a forum topic with directions on how to change forum themes/styles.

Using the "new" theme:

1. Use the drop-down menu at the top and click on "Settings"

2. In the left menu click on "General Settings"

3. Find the "Forum Skin" section at the bottom and change to "vB4 Default Style" then click save.

This may change as bugs get fixed, but getting to the settings menu while using the "older" theme does not seem to be as straight forward. But once you get to a certain point it is basically the same as steps 2 and 3 above. There is no link directly to the "Settings" menu that I can find. Instead, you need to enter into your PM Inbox.

1. If you have any notifications you need to clear those first. Then click on "Notifications" again, then click on "Inbox"

2. In the left menu click on "General Settings" again, just the same as above.

3. Find the "Forum Skin" section at the bottom and change to "Debutant Responsive" then click save, the same as above.

Gradient Shift- This link shoudl take users directly to the General Settings Page- http://forums.officer.com/profile.php?do=editoptions
    Edited by JDFranke
    “You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.” ― Winston Churchill

Thank ya, Sir. You rock!

Comment

Btw, this is for folks who want to go back to the "old" version still being used in early July. Late June?

It's a great way to remove the annoying bottom ad.

Comment

Oh mannn, this looks so nice. It's even better than before.

Comment

Woohoo! The Suck appears to have disappeared. Hopefully coming here won't be a chore anymore.

Comment

Told you, they would bring it back and label it O.com Forum Classic.
            I yell "PIKACHU" before I tase someone.

Comment

so nice to log in again

Comment

I changed mine

Comment

Thank you! this is so much better, I've been avoiding the forum for quite awhile, and now that I can have the old style back I am going to visit more often lol

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5754 users online. 327 members and 5427 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X