• Show
Clear All

• JDFranke
    replied
    Thread closed.

Leave a comment:

• JDFranke
    replied
    Please take these conversations over here- http://forums.officer.com/t194762/

I will be closing this thread.

Leave a comment:

• LINY
    replied
    Icon pictures next to the last poster shown, incorrectly show the original poster of the topic's icon instead of the last posters.

Leave a comment:

• Iowa #1603
    replied
    Originally posted by GoldBadge View Post
    Better, but I still don't like it.
    We didn't like the LAST upgrade either

But we managed

Leave a comment:

• GoldBadge
    replied
    Better, but I still don't like it.

Leave a comment:

• CaptainKangaroo5691
    replied
    This is pretty decent now. Wouldn't say it's as good as it was, but it's at least tolerable.

Leave a comment:

• just joe
    replied
    A classic example of how "upgrade" does not equal "improvement."

Leave a comment:

• JasperST
    replied
    Half the space top and bottom is wasted. Mt primary monitor is 27" and I can only see a small amount at a time. They turned it into scroll city.

Leave a comment:

• NYCDep
    replied
    It has vastly improved since yesterday and has at least reached the point of "I can deal with this".

Leave a comment:

• Jacob2899
    replied
    I feel like as the young college jerk of the forum, I should tell every one to embrace change because it's "cool," but alas I often have the mind of an old fart, I don't much like change just for the sake of chance, so I am just happy to hear this mess will be fixed.

The kids that run these websites nowadays.....I tell 'ya.....what have they come to?

Leave a comment:

• 1911user
    replied
    I concur with my fellow forum members...Change for the sake of change is NEVER GOOD. This new format ain't workin for us.

Leave a comment:

• Iowa #1603
    replied
    Give them a chance........................something tells me that by morning things MIGHT be better

Leave a comment:

• Langford PR
    replied
    Sul, just remember my friend, that is the best you can do under this Darksied Empire!

Leave a comment:

• asullivan
    replied
    Originally posted by Krell View Post
    Somebody put the mobile theme on for everybody and forgot to give us the option to turn it off.
    Tha' only buttOn thingy iz got tiz' da' Trigs butt-hole..

Originally posted by EmmaPeel View Post
    Plus I was looking for the LIKE button to like Slamdunc's and Chief's posts......
    Ummm Emma, tiz' not a 'button" no mo',,tis a "stick".. wanna' pull on it'z???

Originally posted by cajunguy View Post
    Well, let me just say that THIS SUCKS!

Put it back the way it was. Thanks.

Ya' heard da' Man !!!

Originally posted by Jacob2899 View Post
    I like dis.

I like dis.

I like dis.

I really like dis.

This is what happens when you take away the Almighty like button.
    When I find ya' in this here darkness son, Iz gunna' whip yaz' butt!!!

Where's the LIKE button????? Me thinks Jacob's gonna be a great cop one day.
    Don't say dat' Emma' sweety!!!! iz been eyEball'in him ta' be a card cheat, drunk, and stage robba'..

Originally posted by PtownVAMike View Post
    My head hurts now.
    So do's mine, butt'z I got a gud reason'z!!!!

Originally posted by cajunguy View Post
    Well if they're trying to weed out long-time members and posters, this should do it.

I DO have better things to do with my time than trying to navigate this Charlie Foxtrot.

I'll check back in a few days to see if it's been fixed. If not - - - oh well.

Sire Officer cajun....10-4 on da' CF, i say we all go code 7, den' hit da' saloon..

Originally posted by SuperSecretNinjaSquirrel View Post
    Atrocious.

It was fine about... three themes back.

Things that aren't broken shouldn't be fixed.
    what tiz' dis werd At-ro-ci-ous I ask thee????

I have never seen so many ****ed cops on one subject. If you add the other threads in other forums about the same subject....there's a lot of **** and vinegar....kinda cute actually.

Huhh I dhought all coppaz' twaz' f'uched up'z!! ..Hell I didn't fly inta' town to be a Einstien'z!

Originally posted by Langford PR View Post
    Whoever it was they AND there DUMAS boss both need to be fired!!! God this is total f'n CRAP!
    Sire Detective!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Langford PR View Post
    Gawd LMAO! DITTO! WHERE IS THE FFFFFFFFFFFing LIKE button????????????????????????????????????????

What does admin want???? To make all of US trolls? Correct this crap!
    I dink it'z time fer' a gud ole revolution I demand'z!!!

Originally posted by Gradient Shift View Post
    vBB does not force sites to use the mobile style/theme. This isn't a vBB problem, this is an O.com problem.

If they are looking to improve performance, they will get that because the user base and our activity will drop by 50%. While this gets worked out I definitely will not be using the site as a whole as much as I use to and will eventually stop coming here almost altogether.
    I like dat' thar' name..Gradient Shift..too bad iz don't know if yaz' a cop or not...Me and da' Trig uses "shiftaz'...Time Shiftaz', to jump in and our of time from otha' places otha' times, otha' dimentionz, otha' hay bail'z..

Originally posted by tanksoldier View Post
    I used to work in IT so I understand these things happen, however this:

...is not going to fly.
    My Lordy Sire Tanksoldier how'd ya' do dat' thiNgy????

Must analyze... Computa'!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Gradient Shift
    replied
    Thanks for acknowledging the fact that you guys goofed by failing to test and survey the userbase prior to implementation.

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4869 users online. 286 members and 4583 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X