Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sul, just remember my friend, that is the best you can do under this Darksied Empire!
    Harry S. Truman, (1884-1972)
    “Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day.”

Capt. E.J. Land USMC,
    “Just remember – life is hard. But it’s one hell of a lot harder if you’re stupid.

George Washington, (1732-1799)
    "I hope I shall possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of all titles, the character of an honest man."

Originally posted by Country_Jim
    ... Thus far, I am rooting for the zombies.

Comment

Give them a chance........................something tells me that by morning things MIGHT be better
      Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

I concur with my fellow forum members...Change for the sake of change is NEVER GOOD. This new format ain't workin for us.
        Hey Kidd, I've got more time On Meal than you have "On the Job"

Comment

I feel like as the young college jerk of the forum, I should tell every one to embrace change because it's "cool," but alas I often have the mind of an old fart, I don't much like change just for the sake of chance, so I am just happy to hear this mess will be fixed.

The kids that run these websites nowadays.....I tell 'ya.....what have they come to?
          "In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends." - Martin Luther King, Jr

Comment

It has vastly improved since yesterday and has at least reached the point of "I can deal with this".
            “Every society gets the kind of criminal it deserves. What is equally true is that every community gets the kind of law enforcement it insists on.” - Robert F. Kennedy.

Comment

Half the space top and bottom is wasted. Mt primary monitor is 27" and I can only see a small amount at a time. They turned it into scroll city.

Comment

A classic example of how "upgrade" does not equal "improvement."

Comment

This is pretty decent now. Wouldn't say it's as good as it was, but it's at least tolerable.

Comment

Better, but I still don't like it.
                    I’ll die with blue in my veins.

Comment

Originally posted by GoldBadge View Post
                      Better, but I still don't like it.
                      We didn't like the LAST upgrade either

But we managed
                      Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

Icon pictures next to the last poster shown, incorrectly show the original poster of the topic's icon instead of the last posters.

Comment

Please take these conversations over here- http://forums.officer.com/t194762/

I will be closing this thread.
                          I ride a Harley, brew my own beer and work for this website.
                          Cheers

Comment

Thread closed.
                            I ride a Harley, brew my own beer and work for this website.
                            Cheers

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4595 users online. 282 members and 4313 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X