Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't post on here much, but I look through the forums at least once a day.. This definitely ruined it. Things take forever to load and I hate that I can't see the most recent posts in the different sections. Hopefully it gets changed back soon.....
    On this job, the only thing that's black and white is the car. -Peter Malloy

Always do what's right, and if you do what's right, you won't have a problem. -My Father

R.I.P. Dad, 3/11/56 - 5/15/14

Comment

Originally posted by Nine29 View Post
      Blame vBulletin for constantly ramming bullchit upgrades on their licensees under the guise that it must be better since it's an upgrade. Bring back version 3.0....
      Where's the LIKE button.

Comment

I use a desktop and this is not an improvement. I haven't seen it only any forums. Who's the mastermind behind this clusterf*ck?

Comment

You will use this version and like it.....or else. I have spoken.
          September 11, 2001 - All gave some, some gave all. Never forget -- Never forgive.......... RIP Brothers and Sisters.

Comment

Yeah this is bad fellas, really really really bad.. This is definitely a change for the worst. Mods PLEASE HELP!!!
            Its Showtime! -- "The Icon" -- Sting.

Comment

This is completely horrible.

Comment

Well if they're trying to weed out long-time members and posters, this should do it.

I DO have better things to do with my time than trying to navigate this Charlie Foxtrot.

I'll check back in a few days to see if it's been fixed. If not - - - oh well.
                "Yes sir, I know you have rights."
                "In fact, I know your rights better than you do!"

Comment

Don't know what's going on here. I thought the old design was perfectly fine.

I might extend my break from here a little longer.

Comment

I don't like this. Just my 2 cents. They managed to to make it user unfriendly.

Comment

Atrocious.

It was fine about... three themes back.

Things that aren't broken shouldn't be fixed.
                      Super Secret Ninja Squirrel
                      "SSNS"

The views expressed in the above post are the sole opinion of the author and do not reflect any official position by the author's employer and/or municipality.

Comment

I have never seen so many ****ed cops on one subject. If you add the other threads in other forums about the same subject....there's a lot of **** and vinegar....kinda cute actually.

Comment

It's too bad...I like a lot of these comments but I can't do anything about it! Soooo this is how life is without the "LIKE" button...empty and meaningless. Oh well, back to work everyone. This had to be the most productive day in policing across America lol. Only kidding, don't beat me up!

Comment

Originally posted by JasperST View Post
                            ............ Who's the mastermind behind this clusterf*ck?

Whoever it was they AND there DUMAS boss both need to be fired!!! God this is total f'n CRAP!
                            Harry S. Truman, (1884-1972)
                            “Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day.”

Capt. E.J. Land USMC,
                            “Just remember – life is hard. But it’s one hell of a lot harder if you’re stupid.

George Washington, (1732-1799)
                            "I hope I shall possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of all titles, the character of an honest man."

Originally posted by Country_Jim
                            ... Thus far, I am rooting for the zombies.

Comment

Originally posted by southpaw26 View Post
                              It's too bad...I like a lot of these comments but I can't do anything about it! Soooo this is how life is without the "LIKE" button...empty and meaningless. Oh well, back to work everyone. This had to be the most productive day in policing across America lol. Only kidding, don't beat me up!
                              Gawd LMAO! DITTO! WHERE IS THE FFFFFFFFFFFing LIKE button????????????????????????????????????????

What does admin want???? To make all of US trolls? Correct this crap!

Capt. E.J. Land USMC,
                              “Just remember – life is hard. But it’s one hell of a lot harder if you’re stupid.

"I hope I shall possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of all titles, the character of an honest man."

Comment

Eeeff this....peace out brothers and sisters.....I'll check back in a couple of days and if this isn't back to the way it was I'll see ya on the other side 'cause I won't play with this pile of crap.

Capt. E.J. Land USMC,

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5420 users online. 309 members and 5111 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X