This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Website/Forum Theme

I think the new theme which has been implemented is really, really bad. It provides less information to the user and requires the user to click more times to visit sections of the forum.

If this change stays as is I do not foresee myself continuing to use the website.
    “You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.” ― Winston Churchill

Somebody put the mobile theme on for everybody and forgot to give us the option to turn it off.
    SCFC Dispatch Manager

Comment

I too am really not liking this. Mods, please advise as to how to go back to the old layout.

Comment

New format sucks. Too much trouble to go through every forum for new posts.
        I’ll die with blue in my veins.

Comment

This new format goes beyond sucking. If it ain't broke, don't fix it. What was so wrong with the old format that necessitated this change? Don't get me wrong, I like to try new things, but this crap is less than user-friendly.
          “Truth is not what you want it to be; it is what it is, and you must bend to its power or live a lie.”

Miyamoto Musashi

“Life Is Hard, But It's Harder When You're Stupid”

George V. Higgins (from The Friends of Eddie Coyle)

Comment

This has to be a screw up. I can't imagine anyone would do this intentionally.
            “Every society gets the kind of criminal it deserves. What is equally true is that every community gets the kind of law enforcement it insists on.” - Robert F. Kennedy.

Comment

Yikes. This is bad. Very difficult to read. Please fix this and go back to how it was.

Comment

I'm not crazy about this new format either. Where is the "New Posts" button???
                My comments are my personal opinion and are based on my life experiences and training. They are not to be construed as legal advice in any form as I am not an attorney. Should you act on any of the information I provide in my comments, you do so at your own risk!!

Comment

Since I don't pay a nickel to get to use this forum, I want to try to say this as diplomatically as I can....but I can't remember ever seeing anything so user-unfriendly in my life. Someone mentioned that it might be the mobile app that was accidentally turned on.....that would make perfect sense. If some programmer designed this on purpose for the bigger forum, however, I'd tell them it's time to find a new career field or maybe get a lobotomy. I pity people who have to use this interface on their mobile devices.

ETA: Oops, meant to say so UN-user-friendly
                  Last edited by EmmaPeel; 07-08-2014, 05:28 PM.

Comment

Plus I was looking for the LIKE button to like Slamdunc's and Chief's posts......

Comment

Originally posted by saone View Post
                      I too am really not liking this. Mods, please advise as to how to go back to the old layout.
                      We have to wait on the admins to do it, they didn't enable it for us to change the style on our own. Gotta love vbulletin default settings -_-
                      SCFC Dispatch Manager

Comment

Well, let me just say that THIS SUCKS!

Put it back the way it was. Thanks.
                        Last edited by cajunguy; 07-08-2014, 04:07 PM.
                        "Yes sir, I know you have rights."
                        "In fact, I know your rights better than you do!"

Comment

Somebody please un-eff this pronto!
                          Getting shot hurts! Don't under estimate the power of live ammo. A .22LR can kill you! I personally feel that it's best to avoid being shot by any caliber. Your vest may stop the bullet, but you'll still get a nice bruise or other injury to remember the experience.

Comment

Mobile theme for everyone...user unfriendly...drives everyone up the wall trying to figure out what to do with the thing....Ponders...OH Ma GOD...They've converted the whole freaking forum to some Windows 8 like envrocrap!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Soooo who hit the self-destruct button on o.com lol?! This is a disaster. I hope it's a mistake from the tech guys or something because I don't see myself using this site like this.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5215 users online. 175 members and 5040 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X