300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't post comments

Can't post comments are articles. Says I'm logged in but when I write and post it doesn't show up.

interesting
    Getting shot hurts! Don't under estimate the power of live ammo. A .22LR can kill you! I personally feel that it's best to avoid being shot by any caliber. Your vest may stop the bullet, but you'll still get a nice bruise or other injury to remember the experience.

Comment

Originally posted by AzLaw_E View Post
      Can't post comments are articles. Says I'm logged in but when I write and post it doesn't show up.
      Try this:

1. Shut your computer off.

Comment

I can see how many folks must be hooked on this site! There is a warning at the top of the main page about a one hour shut down six months ahead. Are there O dot com addiction support groups in here somewhere? Do they only show after a certain amount of posts or hours logged in?

OK OK I'll just shut up and drink my coffee and try to behave.
        "Every day should include a perfectly grilled thick steak, freshly roasted coffee and seats on the 50-yardline.

Oh, and bacon. It should start with bacon."
        ------- Me

~~~~

Agent and manager of the world's only authentic lucky football kitty. Don't believe me?
        Just look at the Seattle Seahawks 1976-2010, compared to 2011-present. (and yes, I've been a fan that long)

Comment

Originally posted by AzLaw_E View Post
          What happened when you tried to post this one? Keep playing around and if this one does show up somehow we will all tell you.
          "Every day should include a perfectly grilled thick steak, freshly roasted coffee and seats on the 50-yardline.

Oh, and bacon. It should start with bacon."
          ------- Me

~~~~

Agent and manager of the world's only authentic lucky football kitty. Don't believe me?
          Just look at the Seattle Seahawks 1976-2010, compared to 2011-present. (and yes, I've been a fan that long)

Comment

Go and hit advanced a check ya' color option thiNgy..
            Unclick ya' "disable" smiley thiNgy, then click on a smiley thiNgy and see if dat' werks..
            what browser ya' use'in,?? this site tiz' use'in Vbulletin...
            Originally posted by mookster
            Sully, usually I hafta glance over your posts cuz my brain would have issues with the imagery you portray, however with that one I get it. I agree one hundred percent with ya.
            Originally posted by CityCopDC
            I swear to god you are not human. I know a rogue VI when I see one.
            Originally posted by OfficerDotCom
            I think no one is probably happier than Sully and I that we ARE NOT the same person.(seriously thanking God for that one).
            -Frank

Old Physicists neva' die, they just hop on a horsey and fly away inta' an infinitely massive black ho ...

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4611 users online. 313 members and 4298 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X