300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• O.com Painfully Slow

Has anyone noticed that since forum maintenance was performed a couple of days ago, the forum has become painfully slow??
    Going too far is half the pleasure of not getting anywhere

yep...................I just thought it was my laptops.............both are a bit old
    Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

Originally posted by L-1 View Post
      Has anyone noticed that since forum maintenance was performed a couple of days ago, the forum has become painfully slow??
      Annoyingly slow. Took 5 minuted to accept "Reply With Quote"

Originally posted by Iowa #1603 View Post
      yep...................I just thought it was my laptops.............both are a bit old
      I thought it was me, I'm old.

Comment

Works fine for me.

Comment

Evening, folks.

The forum maintainence hasn't happened yet, but we are still planning to do it soon. Once we get a firm schedule for downtime, it will be announced here.

That said, we're aware of the slow performance issue that's been occuring today, and are actively working to resolve it. Afraid I don't have any details at the moment, but it's not just you!

Comment

Originally posted by jworden View Post
            Evening, folks.

The forum maintainence hasn't happened yet, but we are still planning to do it soon. Once we get a firm schedule for downtime, it will be announced here.

That said, we're aware of the slow performance issue that's been occuring today, and are actively working to resolve it. Afraid I don't have any details at the moment, but it's not just you!
            Just an FYI in case you misunderstood......................it's not just today

Been that way for about 4 days or so

AND continues as of 1726 CDT
            Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

Comment

I haven't been around for awhile and was trolling around noticing the slowness. Went to Microsoft updates, added what little there were, and still slow here. Now I know. Thanks.

Course, now I know one reason I haven't been around here in awhile.
              sigpic
              Our houses are protected by the good Lord and a gun.
              And you might meet 'em both if you show up here not welcome son.

Comment

It's been slow for maybe over a year for me.

Comment

Tell the computer nerds to quit watching Star Trek in HD on the servers.
                  NRA Life Member

The police are the public and the public are the police; the police being only members of the public who are paid to give full time attention to duties which are incumbent on every citizen in the interests of community welfare and existence. - Sir Robert Peel

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats. - H. L. Mencken

Comment

Bumped because it shouldn't take 2 minutes for each page to load....
                    This Space For Rent

Comment

My laptop is brand new and I thought my cable was going down, so glad it turned out to be the site!
                      The sheep generally do not like the sheepdog. He looks a lot like the wolf. He has fangs and the capacity for violence. The difference, though, is that the sheepdog must not, cannot and will not ever harm the sheep. Any sheepdog who intentionally harms the lowliest little lamb will be punished and removed.

I Am the Sheepdog.

"And maybe just remind the few, if ill of us they speak,
                      that we are all that stands between
                      the monsters and the weak." - Michael Marks

sigpic

Comment

Slow for me too. Have been spending my time on a competitor's website where they never seem to have such problems.
                        Going too far is half the pleasure of not getting anywhere

Comment

Yea........................wonder which idiot added a virus this time

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8015 users online. 342 members and 7673 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X