300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• O Com Slow & Having Problems?

Has anyone noticed O Com having problems over the past 10 days or so? It has been slow to load pages, requires frequent reloads, hangs up, etc.

I've experienced the same problems with both IE 8 and Firefox.

Anyone else?
    Going too far is half the pleasure of not getting anywhere

Been having the same trouble from my iPad.

Comment

Too much ad-pumping.

Comment

http://forums.officer.com/t181203/
        NRA Life Member

The police are the public and the public are the police; the police being only members of the public who are paid to give full time attention to duties which are incumbent on every citizen in the interests of community welfare and existence. - Sir Robert Peel

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats. - H. L. Mencken

Comment

I had a couple days that the forum wouldn't let me post unless I hit Reply with quote....Then I couldn't edit anything

It seems to be working ok now
          My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

Had some issues (Google Chrome) seem to have been resolved for now.

Comment

Dar' was a plumb'in problem @ da' saloon..

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
              Befer' clean -up's....

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Afta',,,, Anti-LEO Trollian chain gang clEan uP's....

Super-viz-ed by yaz' truely'z...

And da' Trig. found a few Anti-LEO troll holes in da' usual'z sectors, butz no'z biggies...

Getty'z Trigga!!!!
              Originally posted by mookster
              Sully, usually I hafta glance over your posts cuz my brain would have issues with the imagery you portray, however with that one I get it. I agree one hundred percent with ya.
              Originally posted by CityCopDC
              I swear to god you are not human. I know a rogue VI when I see one.
              Originally posted by OfficerDotCom
              I think no one is probably happier than Sully and I that we ARE NOT the same person.(seriously thanking God for that one).
              -Frank

Old Physicists neva' die, they just hop on a horsey and fly away inta' an infinitely massive black ho ...

Comment

Getty'z Trigga!!!!
                Stumbled upon the Valley of the Last Rose Petal.

The Old Guardian Steed

http://www.indigo.org/rainbowbridge_ver2.html

Comment

The latest update blows goats.

Hardwired cable internet loads slowly as does my 4G phone. When the page does load on my phone, navigation is "choppy." Someone in IT should take a minute to make a couple tweaks.
                  NRA Life Member

The police are the public and the public are the police; the police being only members of the public who are paid to give full time attention to duties which are incumbent on every citizen in the interests of community welfare and existence. - Sir Robert Peel

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats. - H. L. Mencken

Comment

I can never post on my Samsung Galaxy SIII, so idk how the sarge even loads O.com....I guess 4G makes all the difference!

The chat thread wouldn't load for a few days (at least for me) and the forum is starting to act like another forum I use to discuss community events/politics. That forums is run by a newspaper. They over-hauled the forum and changed the design to include more ads. These ads have animations and videos, so load times are impossible. Another reason I only belong to two internet forums -- the load times.

I fear O.com is heading down a path of no return.
                    "In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends." - Martin Luther King, Jr

Comment

There's too much crap running in the background here. My phone runs like it's on quaaludes.
                      NRA Life Member

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4917 users online. 307 members and 4610 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X