Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

marriage question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • marriage question

    Hello everyone! I have a question. On 8/30 I passed my medical and was instructed to fill out forms to give to my BI. I came across one that authorizes my BI to access the times that I have collected medicaid and food stamps. I did not report to my case worker that I began working therefore I continued to collect these benefits. I contacted my BI and explained my situation and she told me that I need to take that up with the medicaid office because that's not what she does (?). My question is will I get disqualified for not reporting that I began to work. Thanks everyone!
    Exam #: 0308
    List #: 9**
    Medical: 08/30/2012

  • #2
    Ps I apologize for the title of my previous post. I wasn't able to edit it. I was trying to delete it but it was not letting me add any text. Thanks again everyone!
    Exam #: 0308
    List #: 9**
    Medical: 08/30/2012

    Comment


    • #3
      If documents reflect that you intentionally collected benefits you were not eligible for, your are probably looking at a DQ for dishonesty.
      Going too far is half the pleasure of not getting anywhere

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by bkny1012 View Post
        Hello everyone! I have a question. On 8/30 I passed my medical and was instructed to fill out forms to give to my BI. I came across one that authorizes my BI to access the times that I have collected medicaid and food stamps. I did not report to my case worker that I began working therefore I continued to collect these benefits. I contacted my BI and explained my situation and she told me that I need to take that up with the medicaid office because that's not what she does (?). My question is will I get disqualified for not reporting that I began to work. Thanks everyone!
        Lucky for you we actually like the dishonest and those who live off of our hard earned dime!
        Certified troll.

        Comment


        • #5
          oh yea your a shoe in for sure.....

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by bkny1012 View Post
            I did not report to my case worker that I began working therefore I continued to collect these benefits.
            Reason being? Oops! I forgot?

            Find another endeavor please. We don't need you.
            sigpic
            Our houses are protected by the good Lord and a gun.
            And you might meet 'em both if you show up here not welcome son.

            Comment


            • #7
              While I'm at it....I also note you're not competent enough to either pose this question in the proper forum or give the thread a proper title. These alone indicate an inability to use the ole noggin. Coupled with your unethical method of collecting public support......well, let's just say buh bye
              sigpic
              Our houses are protected by the good Lord and a gun.
              And you might meet 'em both if you show up here not welcome son.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by L-1 View Post
                If documents reflect that you intentionally collected benefits you were not eligible for, your are probably looking at a DQ for dishonesty.
                And that might just be the begining.

                Remember that most Background Investigators are --------police investigators and MIGHT just start investigating you for fraud

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by bkny1012 View Post
                  Ps I apologize for the title of my previous post. I wasn't able to edit it. I was trying to delete it but it was not letting me add any text. Thanks again everyone!

                  Screw da' fraud part....







                  Hell, I rob da' O.COM payroll Stage for suplimental income'z...





                  Wanna' join ma'?





                  appear'z ya' need some extra loot toot....





                  And about dis' here marriage question thingy.


                  Just how many concubines do's ya' have?






                  Maybez' we could do some trade'in...


                  Originally posted by mookster
                  Sully, usually I hafta glance over your posts cuz my brain would have issues with the imagery you portray, however with that one I get it. I agree one hundred percent with ya.
                  Originally posted by CityCopDC
                  I swear to god you are not human. I know a rogue VI when I see one.
                  Originally posted by OfficerDotCom
                  I think no one is probably happier than Sully and I that we ARE NOT the same person.(seriously thanking God for that one).
                  -Frank




                  Old Physicists neva' die, they just hop on a horsey and fly away inta' an infinitely massive black ho ...

                  Comment

                  What's Going On

                  Collapse

                  There are currently 6808 users online. 215 members and 6593 guests.

                  Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

                  Working...
                  X