X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tappatalk version

Anyone considered making one?
    Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Search the correct spelling "tapatalk" and you'll find it's been brought up a few times.
    NRA Life Member

The police are the public and the public are the police; the police being only members of the public who are paid to give full time attention to duties which are incumbent on every citizen in the interests of community welfare and existence. - Sir Robert Peel

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats. - H. L. Mencken

Comment

It would be nice. I've PM'ed the site admins and they tell me it's all about the money. They don't make any or as much money if the make tapatalk available on this forum.
      I want a tapatalk plugin for officer.com forums!!!!

Comment

I would love to see Tapatalk made available here.

Comment

sigpic
          A L L G A V E S O M E,  B U T S O M E G A V E A L L

Comment

is that your screen saver???

Comment

Originally posted by badger54 View Post
              I would love to see Tapatalk made available here.
              hell, I'd just take da' little icon thingys, so ya' cam instert them picture thingys and, bold and all dat' other stuffy....

I still gotta' do it all da' long way when I wants any type of BB codes and other thingy's..
              Last edited by asullivan; 04-01-2012, 05:03 PM. Reason: bb codes and thingys...
              Originally posted by mookster
              Sully, usually I hafta glance over your posts cuz my brain would have issues with the imagery you portray, however with that one I get it. I agree one hundred percent with ya.
              Originally posted by CityCopDC
              I swear to god you are not human. I know a rogue VI when I see one.
              Originally posted by OfficerDotCom
              I think no one is probably happier than Sully and I that we ARE NOT the same person.(seriously thanking God for that one).
              -Frank

Old Physicists neva' die, they just hop on a horsey and fly away inta' an infinitely massive black ho ...

Comment

Originally posted by asullivan View Post
                I do it all da' long way when I wants any type of BB codes and other thingy's
                Quit yer braggin! We know who does the posting...

sigpic
                A L L G A V E S O M E,  B U T S O M E G A V E A L L

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5450 users online. 180 members and 5270 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Working...
                X