300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thread(s) disappearing

There was a thread on here as of 0400 hours this morning that was up to 8 pages and was a completely thought provoking conversation reference rape and correlation to dress/behavior.

It was in the general forum. Where did it go and why was it removed?
    sigpic

I don't agree with your opinion, but I respect its straightforwardness in terms of wrongness.

Second that...
    Yeah. That would go poorly. Like, on the Scale of Fail, somewhere between "Titanic" and "Chernobyl."
    --Squirrel

Comment

I was just looking for it myself. Unless some inappropriate post popped up at the very end, there was nothing in it that would merit deletion.
      “Every society gets the kind of criminal it deserves. What is equally true is that every community gets the kind of law enforcement it insists on.” - Robert F. Kennedy.

Comment

In fact, it was one of the better, more thought provoking threads we've had in a LONG time.....
        Originally posted by kontemplerande
        Without Germany, you would not have won World War 2.

Comment

The mods are moody -----------------------and seem to be ignoring any reports.
          Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

I'd like to know what happened to it. I went to bed around 0430 and it was there. I received a PM from someone around 0830 asking where it had gone. I find it hard to believe that something horrific happened in that four hour time period. If something inappropriate popped up during that time, it is quite possible to have removed those posts and not an entire thread that was not only educational, but obviously got members talking about REAL issues in socieity and not the majority of drivel that has become common place here.
            sigpic

I don't agree with your opinion, but I respect its straightforwardness in terms of wrongness.

Comment

Originally posted by Iowa #1603 View Post
              The mods are moody -----------------------and seem to be ignoring any reports.
              That's why I'm dragging Frank into this one.
              sigpic

Comment

I saw it this am too. There was a bit of personal stuff earlier on but it had been straightened out. Otherwise it was a good thread.

Comment

I just want to know who deleted it and why. I have a suspicion and it's not nice, so I'll wait to hear from Frank before I blow up.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Smurfette_76 View Post
                    I just want to know who deleted it and why. I have a suspicion and it's not nice, so I'll wait to hear from Frank before I blow up.
                    *takes shelter in anticipation*
                    “Every society gets the kind of criminal it deserves. What is equally true is that every community gets the kind of law enforcement it insists on.” - Robert F. Kennedy.

Comment

I have received an explanation from Frank. I withdraw my compliant/issue 100%.
                      sigpic

Comment

There was at least one more that I noticed had disappeared since last night. Black helos abound......

Comment

I just spent forever trying to find this thread only to come up with this...

Sucks. It was really good. A little 7 year old getting raped and murdered has been the big news around here lately and I was trying to talk about rape and wanted to read this thread for a starting point.

Nevermind.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4834 users online. 161 members and 4673 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X