300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pictures

Some picture don't fit and my screen won't scroll over far enough to view the entire picture anymore. What gives?

E.g.:

Using Firefox 4.0.1.
    NRA Life Member

The police are the public and the public are the police; the police being only members of the public who are paid to give full time attention to duties which are incumbent on every citizen in the interests of community welfare and existence. - Sir Robert Peel

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats. - H. L. Mencken

Originally posted by Sgt. Slaughter View Post
    Some picture don't fit and my screen won't scroll over far enough to view the entire picture anymore. What gives?

E.g.:

Using Firefox 4.0.1.
    Da' Da' Nang Admiral will field dis' one.......

Sire Sarge,

Taint' da' O....Its in da' encod'in of da' data....

If yaz' click on da' pix... ya will see dis...

PROTOCOL: HyperText Transfer Protocol
    SIZE: : Not Available
    HEXADECIMAL'S CODE THINGY'S:6a00d8341c7ae753ef0120a511361c970b
    MODIFIED: Not Available
    CREATED: Not Available
    DIMENSIONS: 800 X 533 Pixels
    Da' Stuffy in red is da' problem....
    It's in da' "properties" of da' pix....

Sooo Sorry,,,, Sarge Charwie....

And da' DIM's will change!!!!

It's can be modified But yaz gunna' need da' perfessar'......

Yaz' can save da' pix "as" den's give it a title...

Den "swipe" or "paint" from a folder, or dump'in else....

TriGger!!!!
    Last edited by asullivan; 05-05-2011, 03:57 AM.
    Originally posted by mookster
    Sully, usually I hafta glance over your posts cuz my brain would have issues with the imagery you portray, however with that one I get it. I agree one hundred percent with ya.
    Originally posted by CityCopDC
    I swear to god you are not human. I know a rogue VI when I see one.
    Originally posted by OfficerDotCom
    I think no one is probably happier than Sully and I that we ARE NOT the same person.(seriously thanking God for that one).
    -Frank

Old Physicists neva' die, they just hop on a horsey and fly away inta' an infinitely massive black ho ...

Comment

Bueller??

Bueller????

Screen is still effed up and it does it on Firefox AND Internet Explorer. What gives O.com?
      NRA Life Member

The police are the public and the public are the police; the police being only members of the public who are paid to give full time attention to duties which are incumbent on every citizen in the interests of community welfare and existence. - Sir Robert Peel

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats. - H. L. Mencken

Comment

Wondering the same thing here. It also does it with Chrome.
        The views expressed in the above post are the sole opinion of the author and do not reflect any official position by the author's employer and/or municipality.

Comment

Right click and use then click on view image.
          Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

Safari here, same thing...on most all pictures

Comment

Every time I want to see a picture I have to right click and hit "view image." Sure it's not that hard to do, but come on..should be an easy fix...

Comment

the new system being used no longer widens the forum to fit the picture; it cuts off the picture. this is what happens when the picture loaded is too big to fit into the forum's frame work. I've passed this on to the IT folks BUT it would behoove users to resize the photos before they post them on the board out of courtesy.
                sigpic
                The Web's Source for Law Enforcement
                PM for Technical Support or visit our contact page.

Comment

Originally posted by Iowa #1603 View Post
                  Right click and use then click on view image.
                  Thanks - your suggestion works.

Cheers.

Comment

Originally posted by OfficerDotCom View Post
                    the new system being used no longer widens the forum to fit the picture; it cuts off the picture. this is what happens when the picture loaded is too big to fit into the forum's frame work. I've passed this on to the IT folks BUT it would behoove users to resize the photos before they post them on the board out of courtesy.

It would be helpful if one knew what size is acceptable to the forum software..........................
                    Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

Looks like a problem in vBulletin. Apparently for some reason they were unable to reproduce the problem and considered it solved (this was 1 year and 1 version ago).

https://www.vbulletin.com/forum/proj...?issueid=32154

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5550 users online. 318 members and 5232 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X