300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This forum is sponsered by

What's up with the ad on the left of the screen?

This forum is sponsered by mate1.com....

They all look like the skanks we arrest everyday?

Really O.com???
    Last edited by deputy x 2; 04-19-2011, 09:44 PM.
    This profession is not for people looking for positive reinforcement from the public. Very often it can be a thankless job and you can't desire accolades, because those are not usually forthcoming. Just do your job to the best of your ability and live with the decisions you've made.

Get AdBlock. There's nothing there but "This Forum Sponsored by" and no pics.
    NRA Life Member

The police are the public and the public are the police; the police being only members of the public who are paid to give full time attention to duties which are incumbent on every citizen in the interests of community welfare and existence. - Sir Robert Peel

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats. - H. L. Mencken

Comment

There is also one that says "I'm no mall cop" with a picture of a security guard... LOL

Comment

i'm still trying to get my password............................sigh
        This profession is not for people looking for positive reinforcement from the public. Very often it can be a thankless job and you can't desire accolades, because those are not usually forthcoming. Just do your job to the best of your ability and live with the decisions you've made.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6340 users online. 347 members and 5993 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X