300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hall of 'Shame' or other place that threads go to die

I wasn't able to find anything like that here, and I think it might be a (halfway) okay idea to help some of the clutter and/or have a repository of threads that just really crashed and burned badly. (Say a place where all of the 'Fantasy and/or Troll threads' end up.

What prompted this was the 'Do you like my retired police car' thread. At first, it looked like a poor attempt at a troll job, but then it appeared that this guy *might* have an inkling of seriousness to him.
    The icing on that thread was when one of your officers actually identified this guy as a bona-fide troll, or the epitome of what you are forced to deal with as your job description (based on his idiocy on a 'different' forum)

As a civillian, I often find it entertaining to continually learn that yes, there ARE actually people out there that are in fact that stupid. A central repository to view your handy work of handling them would be entertaining (to say the least)
    There are 3 sides to every story - Your lawyer, their lawyer, and forensics.

----------------------------
    Last edited by Resq14; 04-14-2011, 02:41 PM.
    All Gave Some - Some Gave All

Comment

Not necessarily deleted, but selected for their pure post gold value. Im sure that PLENTY of threads get removed here. But sometimes (sometimes) you get that one thread that is just post gold.

If you havent seen the 'Do you like my car' thread (Or something along those lines) you will understand what I speak of.
      That thread got to be rather entertaining once it was learned that this character was posting (more bragging) about his wannabe cop car on another site that appeared to be devoted to illicit drugs. The best part of it was when you clicked on the links that the officer had posted here, it looks like he got all worried and removed all of his pictures and postings regarding that.
      Classic.
      There are 3 sides to every story - Your lawyer, their lawyer, and forensics.

Comment

edit - nm i was wrong.
        All Gave Some - Some Gave All

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3879 users online. 242 members and 3637 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X