X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• changing screenname

How can I change my screenname?

I just don't want any part of my name on the forums here.

thanks!

Make a new one
    "Naw officer, I was hanging with my cousin"

"Sooo, real cousin or play cousins ?"

Originally posted by JasperST
    I'm thinking a battalion of menstruating bearded women could kick some serious booty!

Comment

http://forums.officer.com/forums/sho...hange-Username

The last thread on this subject
      Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

Originally posted by Iowa #1603 View Post
        The mods should really just sticky a thread on the topic. It comes up about once a month.

Comment

This link should work

http://forums.officer.com/forums/sho...=1#post1929187
          Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

Comment

Originally posted by TAXIandENVIRObear
            So, it's not that easy as just asking the mods, you got to have good reason from what I gather.

KEEEEE rect.

Comment

I want to change my screen name,

Errr.....You have.....Your old name Munlaw has already been banned.... and you changed it to this one...

So how do I do it ?
              Just keep doing what you are doing....using a 2nd name.....
              Last edited by Bearcat357; 09-05-2011, 01:27 AM.

Comment

Always stirring the pot, aren't you Bearcat.
                Truth hurts doesn't it Munlaw...?

You got banned from here for good...and now you are back.... TOS violation.......

Comment

Incorrect, move on
                  Nope....not until the Mods tell me you aren't who we think you are......

And yes, I did ask....and awaiting a response.....as your MO and his MO are too simular.....

So lookout for black helo's......

Comment

The mods aren't answerable to you, get that through your head...The mod are already sick of you reporting every-post as "anti-leo etc" just because the post is of a different opinion than yours. Like I said, move on.
                    Listen Troll....I can report anyone I want to....especially someone that has been banned before for good and shows back up here.....

Further, if the Mods had issues with me reporting folks....they wouldn't continue to thank me after banning them......

Go play somewhere else...because I am suspecting you time here is coming to an end shortly.......

Comment

Thats not me you putz.... I've got people impersonating me on several boards...to include one or two that have showed up here....You do also realize that there are other team's that have mascots called the Bearcats...?

Go back to your hole and wait for the helo....it will be in-bound soon..... As there is no way in the world there are two taxi cops from Canada that collect patches.....and post stupid crap like you do......

Bye-bye...

Edited to add.... Why do people put who they are ignoring on the bottom of their sig line...?

If you aren't man enough to talk to folks.....then you've got issues....especially if you are supposed to be a LEO....

Once again, shows that this cat can't take the heat....so he's ignoring me. Helo's will be inbound soon I suspect......

Comment

Sorry,This is all I see
                        Thought you were ignoring me...?

Go back your hole troll...

Comment

To those who asked - Send me a PM with the reason why you want to change your name, and we'll see if it's a valid reason. There are a few cases where names are changed, but obviously every request can't be granted on a board of this many members who suddenly decide they want a different name. I am not the final say on that, but I can get it to the right people. This thread is closed. Thanks.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4290 users online. 245 members and 4045 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X