Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Security Guard Uniform

Hi,

What should be the accessories included in the security guard uniform which are essential and not very costly.

Please share your ideas.
    Security for business | Security Guard

Originally posted by amaygates111 View Post
    Hi,

What should be the accessories included in the security guard uniform which are essential and not very costly.

Please share your ideas.
    I note that your location is Ireland.

Be aware that this is an American based Website/Forum and so any replies you get will most likely relate to America and not Ireland.

A security guard in an American Shopping Centre would probably carry more firepower and defensive equipment on his equipment belt than would be found within a Garda Station.

Apart from the normal items of uniform clothing relative to the nature of the duties being performed, I cannot think of any item of accessory that would need to be included in the uniform of a security guard in Ireland, except perhaps a torch and a notebook and I think that if you were to dress yourself up to look like an American Security Guard with all the braid and patches, the locals in your part of the world would regard you as a bit of an eejit.

Here is a link to a British based security industry website/forum which will better relate to the security industry Ireland and the UK.

Click Here For Link

Comment

Further........................

You are running two Threads on the same topic/question

The Other Thread

As suggested by others -- I think you need move on and visit the Security Industry Websites that you were referred to.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6048 users online. 337 members and 5711 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X